Registry Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been working on my truck the past few months. Finally got it to the point where I can drive it. 1999 Hzj75 fire truck converted to pickup. Still more to be done but as she sits for now. Recent work included 140L fuel tank, rear window panel install, rear seat delete, hood hole and cowel for upcoming turbo installation and Raptor liner paint job.

View attachment 3180019View attachment 3180021
Such an awesome build… I love the truck. I am embarking on my own project soon. Bought a fire truck from Japan & now starting the import process to the US. Looking for someone who can help me do the fire truck conversion. I am based in Northern California. Any suggestions?

IMG_1513.jpeg

IMG_1514.png

Nicey nice. Welded to the frame?
I like those Nitto tires. They look like the old school BFG Mud Terrains.

They are Nittos, 35x11.5r17, sliders bolt on but not with the typical ubolts.

A51A77E7-6262-4FD0-B452-5384D560A5ED.jpeg
749CADEA-1F8D-4F7B-82E1-FCD999EE3E07.jpeg

Cheers

beautiful truck.....i want a DC 79.... Ill take it 😁

I see what you did there…

My Cruiser will be sent off to Indy in a few days and I’ll be a couple months behind it.

Any chance you can make some up without the vehicle there?

Possibly. I have a customer with a BJ74 who might be interested as well, in which case I could use his truck as a jig

Details on SNLC front bumper? Looks great and haven't seen that design before.
And if the J80 frame horns are a bit wider than J79 would be, which chassis application bumper do you use for this combo?

TIA!

It might be a top secret one-off?

Dayumm, very impressive one-off. Curious; how far off are the frame horns for an 80 vs a 79?

Enough where nothing bolts up. We have taken a 2008+ ARB front bumper made for a wide nose 76/78/79 and made it work on a 75-series sitting on an 80-series chassis but the mounting system is totally one off and custom made by us.

Cheers

So sick. So freaking sick. Well done.

Waiting on “special” rear flares for well over six months! Custom Cruisers require patience. Build like this takes time, sourcing a LHD dash and HVAC system has been challenging. Easier than finding wiring harnesses though!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom