post 2003 nav delete how to. (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a 88650-60821 amp board they want to get rid of? Maybe the non-nav brackets too? Please PM me if you do.

Anyone have a 88650-60821 amp board they want to get rid of? Maybe the non-nav brackets too? Please PM me if you do.
I have extra nav brackets - PM me

what year is your landcruiser? I might have an AC amp that will work.

@BenCC has a new black box AC amp housing, 55912-60150 that he's working on printing. This appears to be NLA worldwide, I've had orders cancelled recently.
When and if Ben makes them they shouldn't be horribly expensive.
Please don't bug him, when he's ready he will let someone know.
Thanks all.

Jerry do you have any good pictures of circuits on a 88650-60821? I want to post some comparison photos between it and the 88650-60b80 and 88650-60820 I have.

I will look, I don't think so. I don't even think I took close pics of the 60b80 s I've had.

Been through this whole thread a couple times, many thanks a lot to jerryb, OilHammer et al. I'm still planning to attempt this if I can find an A/C amp. I have 2003 LC, build date 09/02. I think I have a '3 connector' HU, pic attached. Shipments from ssg.asia and amayama arrived with all the rest of my parts. ssg.aisa showed qty 10 88650-60810 available in one of their warehouses, but not surprisingly, they cancelled that part. Thus I'm interested in purchasing any A/C amps that anybody may have available and might work for my LC, as well as a harness from jerryb if he makes the harness for my 2003. Lastly, I'm planning to do a deeper dive on OilHammer's comments in post #602 on 2003-specific stuff that I may need to know.

Again, if anybody is looking to sell an A/C amp, please pm me.

IMG_7238.jpeg

I plan on making harnesses in late Feb. Travel depending.

Ben has shipped me a 3d print of the ac amp and integration panel housing, so that is no longer an obstacle. Idk the final price of the part. Less than 90, more than 50 best guess.

Prices for connectors have gone up, more than 3 dollars each for the males.

I've been out of touch on ordering anything other than relay harness parts for 4 months.

I'm planning on being home in 30 days or so. And I will update and send notes to those who have asked for stuff.

I'll do some checking but the last parts I got for a nav delete were sourced in Australia

Ordered some heater tees from McGeorge Toyota, and put an A/C amp on there expecting it to get cancelled. Surprise! 88650-60810 showed up in my order. Now all I need is a harness.

EC8852CC-01FA-44DD-8C2C-E63FE2692107.jpeg

Hello everyone. I have read the whole thread and am blown away with this creative solution. Thanks to everyone.

I want to do the Nav Delete on my 2007 LC. I am placing an order for all of the parts listed in post #1. It appears the brackets aren't available (so I am looking for those) and I will see if my local dealer ships the A/C Amplifier Assembly. @jerryb can I order the harness assemblies I need from you? What is the process for doing that?

Thanks!

have you thought about the specific integration panel for +2007? I don't think it's available. Have you found it somewhere?
Send a private message.

Best part about the nav delete (aside from standalone HVAC controls, being able to use phone/music/gps, PTT steering wheel button usability / Siri integration, etc) is the fact that when new tech comes out - you can easily swap in. My pioneer deck I put in two years ago when I did nav delete bricked so I ordered the new 10” floating 720pHD unit. It’s great!!

ED88C9EB-1380-4BA5-A9FC-26388E1D35B0.jpeg

Best part about the nav delete (aside from standalone HVAC controls, being able to use phone/music/gps, PTT steering wheel button usability / Siri integration, etc) is the fact that when new tech comes out - you can easily swap in. My pioneer deck I put in two years ago when I did nav delete bricked so I ordered the new 10” floating 720pHD unit. It’s great!!

View attachment 2585764
Sorry about Justin Bieber - my kids were jamming out in the back seat 😂

Ben has made a prototype of the black box that houses the AC amp. See pics. This will work. I don't have the circuit boards to guarantee fit but the measurements are are pretty precise.

I'm working on getting a whole assembly set up (still) and the needed boards to test this piece for real.

Turns out I sold my last set of brackets and need anther set. If anyone has one.
I'm also looking for an ac amp, the 88650-60b80 variety if anyone is selling.
And the second integration panel the 84014-60190

If anyone wants to ship me their stuff to put together and wire up and send back I could do that also.
I need to test fit, so that's my motivation.
I'll drive within 3 or 4 hours to assemble, install, work, whatever, so I can test this box out.
I can make a free harness for anyone that wants to help out with this.

Sell me your extras if you have them, need amp, second panel, back half of upper computer and brackets. I'm on an ordering kick so some of this might be taken care of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom