Pop quiz: whats this bracket? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure the size or even what cruiser your working on. Being uneven length could it be for the limiter for the axle that mounts to the frame? Thought the fixed nuts were in the frame. Two holes could be too attach the pad.

There should be a pair of them. I think they hold a bump stop, maybe?

I think you are referring to the brackets to hold the axle bumpers, they are bigger.

I think you're right though, I was thinking a standoff for either something in the pedals or at least underdash. Side or rear door part? Isn't there one that holds the guide channel?

I'm sure I thought it was a no brainer when I disassembled it. I got the no brain part right.

I have a pair of those sitting under my blasting cabinet. I remembered where they went about a month ago and now I have forgotten again. Oh well.

That bracket is to bolt the seat bottom to the seat sliders.

img_4859-jpg.1369980

Funny that you posted that pic I had the same couple of things that I don't know what they are. Now I know what one of the is!!! Thanks!

image.jpeg

They do come pairs, the other one is bolted on the seat (I assembled them about a year or so ago).

My guess is it keeps the driver's seat from ejecting during an accident.

I've not seen those others in your pic, what year?. It is a nice paint job though.

They do come pairs, the other one is bolted on the seat (I assembled them about a year or so ago).

My guess is it keeps the driver's seat from ejecting during an accident.

I've not seen those others in your pic, what year?. It is a nice paint job though.
1/73

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom