Pocket Knives (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What brand/model of pocket knife do you carry/recommend?

Honestly I've been carring around one of those Home Depot foldable utilty type knives. Sharp and convienent... the best part is if I break the blade I can just put in a brand new one. Works pretty good for me.

Benchmade 710- hands down the strongest most perfect knife I've owned. I've been using/abusing it every day for about six years which includes punching air holes in the bottoms of over a thousand dog food cans.

Spyderco!
I have been using my Jess Horn for the past 6 or 7 years and it's still going strong - It's seen plenty of abuse - I even lost it and bought Spyderco Native but when I found the Jess Horn in the weeds while weed-whacking I cleaned it up and shelved the Native (it's a little bigger than the jess horn) - I tried a benchmade based on it's reputation but the little thumb nub kept getting stuck on my pocket and partially opening inside my pocked while taking it out. I like the thumb hole on the spyderco -
First pic is the Jess Horn (I have the combo at the bottom) Second is the Native (Beefy blade)
-mg
Jess Horn.jpg
Spyderco Native.jpg

not really a pocket knife, but Leatherman tools

i carry a little black on black griptilian benchmade. small, light and razor sharp.

jp

I love my Columbia River knife, I use it everyday.

how do you like the Spyderwrench? I have been thinking about getting one! check out my post at the main thread FAQ https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=1686758#post1686758

It's good. I use it almost daily. I carried a leatherman for a long time and liked it as well. the SpyderWrench does have a small adjustable wrench that comes in handy and that is why I got it. The pliers are the least useful part of the tool.

A friend of mine tried to buy one a few weeks ago and said that E-Bay was the only place and they were going for 120 to 130 $. OUCH.

Spyderco might not be making them any more. If you find an outlet let me know and I will pass it on to him.

Rod

I'm a big SOG fan. I have a couple of their knives and they have all been great. Pretty hard to put a good edge on their blades, but they hold up great once you have them nice and sharp.

We bought a friend the Pentagon Elite folder when he graduated from the police academy and he carries it everyday. He hasn't stabbed anybody yet, but he still likes it.

Iv'e been carring a Kershaw Vapor for a few years now. It is light, thin and takes a good edge

x3 for Kershaw

Onion Avalanche G-10 Combo...the handle is incredable.

I prefer Benchmade. Have 3 different ones. I also have a couple spyderco and Kershaws that I like.....

The "Axis" lock Benchmade knives are excellent value for money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom