Pin 7 mod done (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
Well after reading IdahoDougs post on the murder case and the muddy hill he had to climb, I decided to do the pin 7 mod. I went to Christo's site and printed the destructions and when I got home from work I jumped into it. It took me about 20 minutes and might have been easier if I wasnt a BIG guy with long arms. All I needed was a 10mm socket/wrench, a philips head, a very small flat head, and a pair of needle nose pliers. Done deal! I drove to a dirt spot in the hood here and put it in low, no diff lock or ABS lights...COOL! I hit the diff lock switch and they lit up and I could feel that I was locked.

Very simple mod, I don't know why I didn't do it b4. :cheers:

lol.....I did mine as well on T evening....after reading Doug's post....

and yer right, very simple mod, for a contortionist!!

very simple mod, for a contortionist!!

No kidding! Next time I go into that corner, the drivers seat is coming out first!

Ahhh,

More satisifed customers :grinpimp:

i will be doing mine in a week or so, you guys reccomend taking the drivers seat out first for more room? or is it lacking room once ur arm is jammed in the compartment

cruiserdan said:
Ahhh,

More satisifed customers :grinpimp:

Gonna try to accomplish this weekend so you better hope it goes smooth Dan. :cool:

Jerome3 said:
i will be doing mine in a week or so, you guys reccomend taking the drivers seat out first for more room? or is it lacking room once ur arm is jammed in the compartment

No, don't waste your time with that. Just understand that it's not the most comfortable 20 minutes of your life.

Originally Posted by Jerome3

It depends on your size, my 6' 4" frame with long gangly arms, the 4 bolts and 2 wire plugs are well worth it! :crybaby:

I don't think it really warrants removing the seat. Just a little good twisting and grunting(i am talking about the mod here) and its done in 20 minutes or less. I'm 6'2" 250lbs with wide shoulders and long arms and I made it work. :cheers:

Yay, my 5'7" 150lb body sounds like it might be perfect for this. Been waiting to do this for a while, but been too lazy! Maybe we should have a race to see who can do it in the quickest amount of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom