Events/Trails 💥Pig Party 2022💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just leave the purse and skirt at home and do it 👜👛👗
Ya Buddy! No flies, grow some 🐷
hugehogballs.jpg

Montana, Idaho, Wyoming? Kind of central and they have mountains.

I’ll toss out northern NM and southern CO. Trees, nice temps and plenty to do and see north of Taos and south of Rico. Also centrally located for those who’ve made up the core group.

I’ll toss out northern NM and southern CO. Trees, nice temps and plenty to do and see north of Taos and south of Rico. Also centrally located for those who’ve made up the core group.
I'd love to take the 1974 back to Taos (where I bought it) to show the PO. ;)
First time I saw it in the flesh.

Good 'New Mex' food in those parts as well.

IMG_0536.jpg

Last edited:
Hell of a lot closer than f***ing Montana, Wyoming, and Imaho, central to what WTF.! Thats the point 👈. I would definitely hit Rico again! Loved 😍 it!.
Rico for the Win!!! Yes, I'd be down with NM too. I would like to avoid camping in hot weather if I'm bringing the kiddos. I got my LX back from my wife (got her a new car last fall) it might be a pulled pork situation for me. My kids love wheeling. Let's start planning!!!!

tempImagejDQLFn.png

tempImageUNgyP2.png

tempImagefQiUml.png

tempImage7gvad0.png

@Hank Tank 5 kids??? You must be Catholic 😉😍. Was 8 in my family 😳😉😍😏🤣🇺🇸
Thanks Bob!

Our new baby boy will be our 4th. I figure if the pig seats 6 then we need to have 4 kids right? We love big families and all the shenanigans that go with it. We are a rolling party bus. Bring on Pig Party '22!

I have been wanting to go back to CO. I have no problem doing something like 2017. Maybe a different camp ground?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom