Events/Trails 💥Pig Party 2022💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In 2019 we were supposed to go in mountains of Utah but the extreme snow season forced us to do the Pony Express. I wonder if east Utah is a good option.

In 2019 we were supposed to go in mountains of Utah but the extreme snow season forced us to do the Pony Express. I wonder if east Utah is a good option.
I put a bit of thought into that plan.
Should be easy to go back to the PIg Party 2019 thread and resurrect…

I put a bit of thought into that plan.
Should be easy to go back to the PIg Party 2019 thread and resurrect…

Personal opinion…expand our horizons. Plenty of states left without starting repeats.

NH here we come 😏😉🤣

59490D1B-C0A6-4199-85E7-8E44D5FBB632.jpeg

Personal opinion…expand our horizons. Plenty of states left without starting repeats.
That may be true but there are a lot of states either too far east or west to be inclusive, and states that are only good for transit to a better one. Since we do this in June it cuts out any hot areas. At least for me, I can sleep in a pool of sweat.

Since we do this in June it cuts out any hot areas.
Normally places like Idaho would be guaranteed “not hot”, but is forecast to be 105F in Boise this weekend (both Sat and Sun), 104F in Salt Lake City.

But 93F in Austin, TX. It has yet to hit 100F this year in Austin, TX.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Near 100 degrees in Hardin MT last week the evening we arrived...forecast was for 103 degrees the day we left to return to the Black Hills.

Ya, can't. Oops.

Other West/Central stateto think about -

Nevada
New Mexico
Wyoming
Texas
Oklahoma
Kansas
Nebraska
Iowa

FIFY

I’m gonna have to find a pig this year after meeting some of you all!

How about the Morrison jeep trail in Wyoming as a suggestion?

Here is a New Mexico to Northern Co over-landing trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom