Pics Finally (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AndersN

SILVER Star
Threads
Just got the camera and figured out how to put up pics so i thought i would post a couple....And its for sale if anyone is interested
100_0437.jpg

Geez, your truck looks like it just came off the showroom floor. Why in the world would you want to sell it?

If it wasnt for your ARB, I'd swear that truck used to belong to a buddy of mine.

Nice rig, why sell?

Hodag

Looks nice! very clean. How much?

MR.FJ60 said:
Looks nice! very clean. How much?

Doing a search I came across $12K in one post and $11K in another...Nice looking rig but I'm wondering what is up with the engine rebuild...

Nice rig, what does that For Sale sign say....11,000? It's worth it.

hey guys thanks for the comments. Yeah im trying to get around 11 for it. The reason im selling it is beacuse i just really need a truck for hauling stuff and taking my bike to the track it would just be alot easier. The engine rebuild did come fairly early but i guess it was just time.

HOT DAMN...that is NICE!
There is one like it down the street from where I live, same paint, only it is BONE STOCK...not a mod done to it.
The Beige and that steel/ grey/ silver are my two favorite colors on these rigs.
Too bad your sellin it! Too bad youre not sellin it to me for 100.00:D

Chicago

I just went back up to have another look...
That engine compratment is clean as a WHISTLE!
Very nice

Chicago

I appreciate it. Its defenintley my baby but its just i need a truck right now. It was so sad putting it up for sale but hopefully someone who appreciates landcruisers will come along and get it from me.

What's up with the driving lights? do they come on instead of the high beams (or lows, which ever it is that the driving lights are blocking out) ?

the low beams still work beacuse their on the outside but the high beams are blocked by the IPF'S so i just use them instead

If only you were closer...

haha seems like i have been getting that response from alot of people...Georgia isnt the best place for cruiser fanatics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom