Painted ARB bumper pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone painted there’re ARB bumper? Curious what a smoke grey, gunmetal, white, or bronze ARB might look like on the 60.

it would depend what color your 60 is. i think that the smoke or gunmetal would look the best, but that's just this old fawker's eyes visualizing. i've got a real liking to the hammer tone finishes, looks industrial.

well, the white would make it look like the canadian flag, don't know if you being american would cotton to that. me being canuck am not sure if i'd be proud.................oh wait, wrong topic. smoke or gunmetal is my thinking

I’m leaning towards gunmetal or bronze for myself ……

in my searches I’ve yet to find pics of paint or powdercoat the ARB on a 60 series.

I just don’t care for the gloss black .. just not my thing

When I purchased my ARB bumper directly from ARB in Australia in 1988, (they weren’t available in the USA back then) I asked them to paint it 003 white- the same color as my cruiser.

They did and the color matched the car exactly, but a white bull-bar on a white land cruiser looked kind of gay. I didn’t think it was the best choice.

When it started getting rusty spots on it from hard use chipping paint, I decided to galvanize the sucker, and that (in my opinion) looked bad ass . Ha. No nonsense

I’m leaning towards gunmetal or bronze for myself ……

in my searches I’ve yet to find pics of paint or powdercoat the ARB on a 60 series.

I just don’t care for the gloss black .. just not my thing
the gloss black is very common place, so yeah, i understand

When I purchased my ARB bumper directly from ARB in Australia in 1988, (they weren’t available in the USA back then) I asked them to paint it 003 white- the same color as my cruiser.

They did and the color matched the car exactly, but a white bull-bar on a white land cruiser looked kind of gay. I didn’t think it was the best choice.

When it started getting rusty spots on it from hard use chipping paint, I decided to galvanize the sucker, and that (in my opinion) looked bad ass . Ha. No nonsense

Sounds interesting.. care to share a pic ?

care to share a pic
I don’t have a picture of the white bumper anymore. That was a long time ago. I should be able to find a picture or two of the galvanized version though- is that what you wanted to see?

Sounds interesting.. care to share a pic ?
Find a photo of an Aussie spec White Lightning 60 Series. They came with color matched everything. The bull bar isn’t ARB, but you’ll get the idea.

I’d love to see anything different
I know that Doug from Well Sorted had a cool blue 60 with smoke gray front and rear bumpers.

IMG_3130.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom