Pic Request Floor Mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ElPolloBlanco

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
The '07 I just got doesn't have floor mats. Winter is coming and I hear it may be a wet one so I was trying to figure out which color Weathertechs to get. I have Dark Grey interior so I worry that the Grey mats from WT will be too light. I'm asking for pics of input on which color mats to order. Should I just get black or is the Grey a good match?

I have grey WeatherTechs in my 04 4Runner Sport. My interior is mostly grey with black cloth seats. If I had to buy them again I would buy the black ones. The grey looks dirty, where I think the blackbwould hide more. Best mats ever though.

here's a couple pics from our GX with black Weathertech digi fits. Great fit but no spikes at the bottom like the Husky's. And as said above they are hard to keep clean. With our kids, black will look grey eventually!

20141101_182127.jpg
20141101_182148.jpg

I have a darker grey interior I think the black will be a good fit. That's what I ordered. I can always return them if I'm unimpressed or what to change. I also got some tans for the 80. Spent $400 before breakfast this morning on cars. Great way to start a day if you ask me.

I just bought the weather tech mats for my GX. Regarding the passenger side anchors.... does anyone have them? My GX did not have anchors on the passenger side, but did on the drivers side. However, there are 'holes' in the weathertech mat for anchors on both pieces. I guess I can always cut the OEM carpet and install anchors.

My wife's escalade doesn't have any anchor points for the mats, and after time they start sliding up the foot wells because of this. I'd like to avoid the issue with the GX and anchor from the start.

Get a giant velcro pad like BMW uses, no need to drill.

Great idea!

Hmmmm, I would have thought the WT mats were thick enough to keep their shape and not deform and slide around. Good to know. Are the Huskey's the same?

weather techs were the first mod i did, and they fit amazing, way better than the huskys that were in it! and my weather techs came with a screw in cleat for the passenger side, they all should. anyhow i too have the dark grey interior and i bought the black mats as i had the same fear -grey being a different gray, im glad i went with the black it looks great if you ask me. i also got the back cargo mat and carefully cut out the tie-down hooks and 3rd row seat anchors and pulled up the plastic trim around those and then installed the weather techs under those trim parts and reinstalled everything. looks factory and super clean! having owned several different mats, everything from cheap auto parts store mats to huskys to dealer aftermarket mats weather tech is by far the best in both fit and finish and quality and aesthetics. never again will i guy another brand.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1437759961.110912.jpg

Weathertech mats in my GX don't really match the OEM tan interior. I wouldn't call this an exact fit either. The passenger side is worse. I slip and slide around a lot in these, too. It definitely diminishes the luxury feel but I fear black would have been even worse. I realize these aren't made by Mr. Toyoda and so my expectations aren't high but these definitely don't live up to the hype and hoopla that their heavy marketing claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom