Photo Request Emerald Green with DuraBak (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ElPolloBlanco

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
I've pulled my flares off and I can't decide to either use Black or Forest Green Durabak. This is gonna happen in the next month or so. If any of you have done either of these options, or others, on your Dark Emerald Green I'd love to see it.

few bad pics hard to tell it's green :meh:
P1020492.jpg
P1020919.JPG
P1060784.jpg

So that's black on green?

I'm in the same boat tore off my flares and want to line the bottom but can't decide how far up to go or what color to use. My truck in Green too. subbed

I've pulled my flares off and I can't decide to either use Black or Forest Green Durabak. This is gonna happen in the next month or so. If any of you have done either of these options, or others, on your Dark Emerald Green I'd love to see it.

Here's mine with Al's liner.
image-2594935049.jpg

Wow brad that's a bit more than i'm going for. Not to thread jack myself but next time I'm in El Centro we should go hot up a trail.

ElPolloBlanco said:
Wow brad that's a bit more than i'm going for. Not to thread jack myself but next time I'm in El Centro we should go hot up a trail.

For sure, I frequently head out to the ocotillo wells area. We are wrenching on rigs this Saturday in Indio. Land crusher 70 is bringing his 80 out to install a body lift.

I'm doing my body lift this weekend too. I live in the fresno area and travel there for work in the winter. It's hard to fly airplanes in the central vally fog.

were any of you guys who have torn off or are going to tear off your flares happen to salvage the left rear door part of the flare? im needing a decent one i can put on my rig. the PO had something hit it and i have not manned up to taking all the others off it. I would like it to be emerald if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom