SOLD Philadelphia, PA area - 2011 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Sequoia
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901 United States
Mileage
Color
Black
149,500 miles. I am the 2nd owner and have owned since 2014. This has been a family hauler and all maintenance was completed as required, have all receipts. The inside is in great shape and includes WeatherTech mats all around, the outside is in good shape but has a few dents, dings and scratches from parking lot encounters. Front brakes were replaced 5k miles ago, tires replaced 10k miles ago, rear brakes replaced 10k miles ago.

I’ve owned a 4Runner, a LandCruiser and a Sequoia and these things are bullet proof. Come take it off my hands and enjoy it for the next 150,000 miles. Only selling because I bought an LX570 and don’t need two 3-row SUVs.

Priced for a quick sales at $15,500, cheaper than anything else I’ve seen out there. Located 45mins north of Philadelphia in Doylestown, PA.

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_0659.jpeg

IMG_0650.jpeg

IMG_0646.jpeg

IMG_0654.jpeg

IMG_0653.jpeg

Any undercarriage pics? Rear air suspension?

Last edited:
Any undercarriage pics? Rear air suspension?
Sure, here are some pics. Lmk if u want anything in particular. This does not have rear air suspension it has traditional shock and spring.

IMG_0679.jpeg

IMG_0675.jpeg

IMG_0682.jpeg

IMG_0686.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg

Good morning,
Does she have the 5.7 or 4.7? Also, has the starter gone out on it yet? And besides the scrapes and dings, any other crash history?
Thanx, Adrian

Good morning,
Does she have the 5.7 or 4.7? Also, has the starter gone out on it yet? And besides the scrapes and dings, any other crash history?
Thanx, Adrian
GM! She has the 5.7L iForce V8, has never been in an accident, and still has the original starter. Lmk if you have other questions, thanks for looking

Good Morning.
I am hoping that this still available, I am in the market for a 3rd row family hauler and I am new to the forum and Toyota's as well. How does the 3rd row feel for those sitting back there? Right now 3/4 are in car seats/boosters. Does it have any anchor points for car seats in the 3rd row?

Thanks!

Good Morning.
I am hoping that this still available, I am in the market for a 3rd row family hauler and I am new to the forum and Toyota's as well. How does the 3rd row feel for those sitting back there? Right now 3/4 are in car seats/boosters. Does it have any anchor points for car seats in the 3rd row?

Thanks!
Hello, it is still available! The 3rd row in the Sequoia is considerably larger than that in my Lexus LX570 or in my Acura MDX. The seat sits higher off the floor so legs are more comfortable and the back reclines with the touch of a button so you can customize. I looked at the owners manual and it looks like all three 2nd row seats have anchor brackets and one 3rd row seat (center) has an anchor bracket, for a total of four.

Toyota trucks are built to last and to be trouble free and this one is ready for its next family. Let me know if you have questions or want to discuss live. Thanks!

Price drop! Lowering the price to $14,750 as Im running out of room in my driveway/garage. Come and get her!

Hello, does this have the rearview camera in the mirror or no camera only park assist? Thank you
It has a rearview camera when in reverse that displays on the navigation screen. Does not have one in the rearview mirror.

Sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom