Boulder, CO 2011 Toyota Tundra Limited (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/783225753728418
This is a great truck, built as a hybrid work and overlanding vehicle. It has 120k miles, and lived most of its life in San Francisco before I move here. No rust or salt damage. It has some cosmetic dings and a dent that needs to be repaired on the rear quarter panel, but is fully mechanically sound.

All the suspension is completely new last year at Mountain Yotas in Denver with only 4000 miles on it

The Bad:
1. Tear in headliner in rear seat from jamming too many boxes into the truck while moving.
2. Small dent on front right quarter panel
3. Medium dent on rear right quarter panel
4. Minor scuffs in paint from trailside bushes, parking lots, etc.
5. Dent in bed under bedliner.6. Clear coat flaking on roof

The good:
1. Low Mileage - 120k total means less than 10k/year on average. I have only driven it 3500 in the last year.
2. Brand new Icon rear leaf springs - Includes extra overload leafs if you want to add a camper.
3. Firestone airbags and daystar airbag cups.
4. King 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers in front
5. King 2.5 Remote reservoir shocks in rear.
6. Auburn LSD in rear diff.
7. Replaced 2011 steering rack with the 2017 revision of that part - it was common for the 2010-2013 models to have rack failures, this job is already done and the newer .3 revision part is reliable.
8. Total Chaos upper Control arms
9. Reinforced Alignment tabs.
10. 295/70r18 Cooper AT3s (34s)
11. RCI front Skid Plate
12. Steel front / Rear bumpers.
13. Bakflip folding Tonneu cover.
14. Added small backup camera - this truck does not have a nav system - no out of date big touch screen either, but it does have the premium JBL sound and bluetooth, which I think is actually better overall.

Asking $24000, OBO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom