SOLD Virginia: 2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Sequoia
Mileage
Color
White
2006 Sequoia limited.

We've owned this for ~6 years and it's been a flawless DD, grocery getter and kid hauler for my wife. It’s simply been replaced with a newer sequoia.

Things to know:
- 247k miles
- Limited trim with 2nd row captain's chairs
- Clean carfax
- Clean undercarriage - common surface stuff around trailer hitch
- 2" lift via bilstein's and rear sensor lift (air bags)
- Newly installed Relation Race Wheels (RR7) - NOTE: I do have a set of stock, newly powder coated wheels that could be offered if you don't like the RR7's.
- Falken 275/70/17 with great tread remaining
- Weather tech mats on all three rows
- Additional husky mat for cargo area with no third row seat cutout (for full coverage)
- Third row seat included (stored in clean, dry basement)
- New headlights and front turn signals
- New Denso alternator & battery
- Timing belt replaced at 190k by OTRAMM
- Pioneer head unit with backup camera and new front speakers
- Pedal Commander throttle controller (best money spent on this)
- 35% front window tint

That's really it. We purchased it at 120k miles locally and it's been rock solid our entire ownership; dare I say it's been as solid and reliable as any LC I've owned.

I've tried to document known cosmetic flaws in the pictures. There are no mechanical flaws or issues that need to be addressed; it's driven daily

If we kept it, I would like to replace the window trim at the bottom of each window. Like the 80 series, they eventually fade and cosmetically it's the only issue that shows age. They run ~$130/ea. This is my only gripe with the truck after recently replacing the headlights and alternator.

Driver seat wear is unchanged from when we bought it.

Pricing on these is all over the place. Trashed, ultra-high mileage ones can be as low as $4k and clean, "low mileage" 06-07's can pull $12-$15k. I feel I've priced it appropriate given the condition, carfax, upgrades and ability for buyer to purchase from a trusted seller.

Price w/stock wheels: $8000
Price w/method wheels: $8500

17600960-B83D-4E02-A35F-890EA25A68F0.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow - that looks great. I'm surprised at the lack of rust on the undercarriage since it's been a VA vehicle for quite some time.
Thanks.

The prior VA owner was an elderly woman who didn't drive in snow. My wife doesnt drive in snow and I try and keep it off the road when they're wet and salty. I've also applied woolwax to it twice in the previous years

Last edited:
Fantastic truck. You ever make it to central nc? Would be interested if it was closer.

Congrats on the sale, looks like a solid rig. Wish I saw it earlier, but I want dibs on the next sequoia when your ready to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom