Builds Patches - My '76 40. B3.3 Swap and some general fixin' up (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I still have all the pictures from the fan meet radiator incident if you want them. I think @GA Architect may have a few as well. Hope everything is going well.

-Noodle

I get the time constraints man. I think as they get older it may get a little easier.

Think the Tundy Badger needs a build thread on Mud.
It would be pretty dull, right up to the point where it meets its likely demise following an encounter with a deer or cow at warp speed on a dirt road. Updates would consist of the following:
  • frequent wallet bleedings at the gas pump
  • quarterly oil changes where I cuss the $50 worth of hot watery 0w20 splashing all over
  • overdue vaccum sessions to collect cheerios and goldfish from the floorboards
  • the occasional wash when the frequency of complaints from brushing agianst it and "ruining" clothes becomes annoying

I get the time constraints man. I think as they get older it may get a little easier.

Think the Tundy Badger needs a build thread on Mud.

my 3 are teenagers and sometimes I think they are more work now than when they were little. We all understand the Work life balance and time constraints.. good luck

Fired it up and drove up the road a bit. Where do the hours/days/months/years go?!
20210310_181235.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom