Passenger power seat harness location in manual seat 93? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.jchattdesign.com
Picked up a 93 from a friend who swapped out the cloth interior and put his 95 leather into. The driver seat plug was there, plugged in and functioning.

The passenger harness and plug seems to be missing? I’ve lifted the carpet and inspected the harness to the center console and can’t find anything. Anyone else run into this?

It's been awhile since I was looking into this, but I believe that there's a missing section, maybe 18" long, that plugs into the connectors near the transmission hump. It's just a wiring extension, really, so if you can find the pin out you can make your own.

If you're asking about the plug near the transmission hump, it's under the center console, up against that reinforcement ridge that runs across the cabin under the front edge of the seats.

Picked up a 93 from a friend who swapped out the cloth interior and put his 95 leather into. The driver seat plug was there, plugged in and functioning.

The passenger harness and plug seems to be missing? I’ve lifted the carpet and inspected the harness to the center console and can’t find anything. Anyone else run into this?
Send him my way if he still has the cloth and if it's brown!

It's been awhile since I was looking into this, but I believe that there's a missing section, maybe 18" long, that plugs into the connectors near the transmission hump. It's just a wiring extension, really, so if you can find the pin out you can make your own.

If you're asking about the plug near the transmission hump, it's under the center console, up against that reinforcement ridge that runs across the cabin under the front edge of the seats.
Do either of these look like the one you’re referring to? My multimeter was acting up and I couldn’t find a 12v constant.

IMG_6760.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom