Parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rob Faucett

GOLD Star
Threads
Who is the current CDan/Onur equivalent? Me needs parts.

partsouq i like for oe parts. but you have to know what you are ordering, I don't think you can talk to someone, at least I never saw that option. I imagine having to return something would be a major pita. Their schematics makes finding parts easier. Recently I ordered a part that was $55 USD, but another vendor on here wanted $115.00 for same oe part. Pays to shop around, and shipping costs were similar.

If you need someone to hold your hand, givee tech advise on install and make sure you are doing it right and getting the right part then try Cruiser Outfitters for esp for suspension and axle parts. Georg at Valley hybrids esp for t/case rebuild kit and support also sag. ps pump mod kit. Onur is the man in general with tons of knowledge on Toyota parts.

Learn to read diagrams for parts and order via partsouq/amayama. Use those numbers and also cross-reference with USA dealers. It's easy and fun.

Anything else is found used/nos by hunting and asking. Cityracer LLC is making some great aftermarket but OE style parts and PRP is the company for rubber seals currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom