Parts-wanted sticky.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a V6 8" diff.
I don't really care about diff ratio...but if you have one in a 4.88 that is a bonus.

I'm looking for a V6 8" diff.
I don't really care about diff ratio...but if you have one in a 4.88 that is a bonus.

The location probably doesn't do you any good, but there are some "V6 Hilux" diffs on Winnipeg Kijiji. 4.10s I believe.

Thanks Doc. Too bad greyhound is gone, diffs were cheap to send on the bus.
I have my eye on one in Calgary...but it's still in a 4Runner that I need to pull it out of.

Warn 5687
Koito headlight
FJ55 headrest hole button
Front 55 clip minus the hood @RockDoc (can you send pics?)

Last edited:
This is what I’ve got. It’s a 6000
It seems complete, brake lever is there and not broken. Picture is clear enough to read the plaque.
49E2552E-E55D-4867-8275-8ECCDD610110.jpeg

This is what I’ve got. It’s a 6000
It seems complete, brake lever is there and not broken. Picture is clear enough to read the plaque.
View attachment 2295387

I’m learning about these. Does yours look to have the ability to connect to three cables? I’ve not seen one in person before but have found lots of info on here that I’m delving into.

This is what I am looking to connect it to:
8A3D58F1-8FFB-44C3-A36E-BA09BC755B9D.jpeg

Last edited:
I will pull it out and look tomorrow. I think all the old ones used that in cab controller.
I don’t think I have one, but I can look. So much other junk....
I might have since I think there was on in the old ‘65. I’ll look

I will pull it out and look tomorrow. I think all the old ones used that in cab controller.
I don’t think I have one, but I can look. So much other junk....
I might have since I think there was on in the old ‘65. I’ll look
Thanks. Absolutely no rush. I have the in cab controls but no winch.

It turns freely. The release plunger works on the side. Unfortunately the lever is pot metal
and it’s broken. The motor has one wire. The winch turns freely and being rusty is restorable.
Needs the one lever. If you want it, its yours, we have to figure out how to get it there.

701729EB-BD7D-4EAC-8AC7-B21A053CB466.jpeg
9DBD57C8-8D9F-424B-ADCC-55269D18DEA4.jpeg

84ADC598-5D32-4E7D-BAE0-A7ED304F137F.jpeg

63C1BA0F-67B5-4A14-9B45-B483E7B424AD.jpeg

Thanks. Absolutely no rush. I have the in cab controls but no winch.
Here is a link a guy down south has one. Makes mine look like junk!
Just good info for your research. I couldn’t ask money for mine, not that I
was anyways. But this one is pretty nice.

Thanks. Sorry - got busy with other things. Will get back to you. Thanks!

I always thought the cable controls were an option that could be added on to any of those bellviews. I also have one in the yard that worked 15 years ago when I parked it. I desperately want it to go to a home that is not the dump

I always thought the cable controls were an option that could be added on to any of those bellviews. I also have one in the yard that worked 15 years ago when I parked it. I desperately want it to go to a home that is not the dump
Beats me. Have to look into this more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom