Parting out White Rust Free FJ62

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Best way to get in touch with me is at jason [AT] cruiseryard dot com and specify the year/model of cruiser you have along with what you want.

The ARB, IPF lights, OME suspension and 3FE engine are spoken for.

I just got in a clean, 1 owner FJ62. Rust free. It's white with gray. The tranny is bad along with the rear DS corner where it ran into a tree (long story). Otherwise, it's all there, including tcase and gearbox. It hasnt been driven for awhile, so it shows a little dirt. But it's rust-free and has a good PS rear quarter.

Lots of pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/29711249@N08/sets/72157630535778170/

Last edited:
Both clear front corner lights to 97502??

Is 62 steering setup the same as a 60. Thinking power steering for the 40.

Looking for rear seat belts with shoulder straps and trim panels in gray to 49525.

I am going to hold onto these so I can put them in my FJ60.

Dibs on the A-pillar grab handle on the driver side,do you have any B-pillar handles?
Does it have grey interior?

Last edited:
Looking for a working power antenna

Thought this was my old 62 for a second and got a bad feeling until I saw where you were located. I miss that lc

I need the steering column housing cover pieces top and bottom.

quote please shipped to 80132

Thanks
Tony

what size wheels are those, and wondering if your parting out the engine parts ...if so curiouse what kind of fan clutch is in there(color of hub)

Those are 17s. The engine is not for sale but I do have another Fj62 3FE engine that I am parting out. PM/email me with what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom