parting out a 2000 lexus lx470 (landcruiser) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The list at the top is for you guys to read... Then you will know what is left, pms' replied to for parts that exist.....don't be lazy, just read the list first :)

passenger front fender. I assumethe front fenders are identical to a 2000 Landcruiser. Shoot me PM...

Also rear 1/4 panel vents (both sides) and fuel tank cover thing.

Tow connector?

Hello,

Did this have the tow package with the factor 7-pin connector?

If so, I'd like the assembly up to the connector the the vehicle's wiring harness.

Thanks,

Andy

list at the top updated, i haven't been on here in a long time, but i'll get back to checking my messages again, i don't want much for this stuff, just want it out of my garage and into the hands of someone that can use it instead of throwing it out.

What does the rear AC unit look like? Not just the controls but the evap unit? I know you're busy but do you have a chance to snap a pic?

it's not a great pic but i took it before i stored everything away

P7080286.jpg

ignition parts needed

Hi,

"ignition switch with immobiliser unit (metal housing broken off coloum)" was listed on your site as still being in your possession as of aug 2009 . I'm looking for 2 parts the (white plastic ) ignition switch and the metal connector rod that links the ignition key cylinder to the plastic ignition switch. My key cylinder is fine but it spins around due to the connector rod being sheared into 2 pieces.

Please let me know if you have these pieces. I have a picture of this sheared piece to send as I need for a 1999 Landcruiser and am assuming the parts are the same.......ign switch is for sure but the connector rod should be the same.

Please send an email to karvtek@netscape.net

Thanks,
Josepy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom