parting out a 2000 lexus lx470 (landcruiser) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking for any door auto lock actuator assembly, all I need is the little motor inside. Do have one?

Karl

hey Jay,
I have an interest on all 4 nakamachi speakers and tweeters. How much do you want for them?
I'm located in Texas zip code 78130.
Thanks
Victor

hello from florida,i am in need of a power mirror switch for a lx470.must be from a lexus,not a landcruiser.do you still have it and how much will you part with it for??dan schaerfman@aol.com

PM sent for info.
Do you still have right rear interior 1/4 trim?

I'm interested in the L rear vent motor if you still have it. Shipped to Utah.

bumpin it up, still have a bunch of stuff and i don't want to throw it out so if you see anything you need please let me know, or else i'm going to start throwing things out

How much for the mirrors and how much for the rear seat belts to 91354 Ca? What color are the seatbelts? Please pm me.

Last edited:
I am looking for the rear seat belt for the seat behind the driver. My wife's is stuck and won't come out or release. PM me if you have one and what you want shipped to 60048, green Oaks, Il.

Goebs

PM sent: 1998 Lexus LX470/Land Cruiser driver's side door latch assembly needed

1998 Lexus LX470/Land Cruiser driver's side door latch assembly needed. Please reply soon. Thanks Modsquad

Interested in the enigine wire harness...Sent PM....Is it still available....Is the post still active. Please email if you can. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom