parting out 97 cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

who ever needed pics of the hole thing .i lost your pm please send again

I'm looking for a leather wrapped steering wheel. PM me if you can hook me up.

it has the tan/oak leather wheel buts its not in the beast cond/

Bump for good service - I received my parts three days after paying via Paypal; the product was in good shape and securely packed.

I'm looking for the wiring pigtail to the rear passenger tail and side marker lights. I need from the plug just behind the taillight assembly inside the quarter panel to the 3 taillight sockets and then out to the side marker light socket. Plug and sockets intact.

Do you have one available ??

Email is best ......... rna@ejourney.com

im needing both headlight housings, you got them? I live in Phoenix so how much shipped?

I'm interested in the elocker ECU connector and the differential locker switch connector. Your 80 should have both connectors even if it didn't have factory lockers. If you look at this link you will see photos of both near the beginning of the article along with good descriptions of where they are located. PM me or repost here if you want further clarification.

Baja Overland

To be more specific, I would like you to cut the wire bundle as far back from the connectors as you can and ship the connectors with however much of the wiring harness you could get attached. I would really need at least 6" or more of wiring if possible.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm interested in the sunroof drive rails. PM me if these are available. thanks.

I'm interested in the sunroof drive rails. PM me if these are available. thanks.

I need the drivers side floor harness. The one that runs from the drivers side kickpanel all the way back to rear quarter panel before it braches off to power the lights. I need all connectors intact.

Am I to understand that the left and right rear bumper wings are not available. If they are I will take them!

change in plans the axles are now for sale all compleat front and rear e lockers in both 1800.00 o b o driveshafts to and steering box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom