Parting out 1988 FJ62 Cincinnati OH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need the plate that mates the engine to the bell housing. If you have one, get me a price shipped to Prescott Valley, Az 86314

Thanks,
Jim

Installing fog lights and looking for dash rocker switches. Any of them will do. Ship to 40207

James, Thermo housing has been sold

I would like to have the seats, all of them. Please give me a call 859-663-6826, I appreciate it. My name is Luke I am only 15 minutes from you. Thanks!

Any chance you have the speaker covers left? I'm talking about the "mesh" plastic covers on the front door speakers, and the rear covers in the back cargo area. Thanks for your time!

PM have been sent to all.

Seats and carpet are pending a sale...

Rear wiper still available as well as the rear speaker covers (fronts have been sold)

Thx Dave

Thank You, If u would keep me on standby if seats don't go. TY! I would still like rear wiper. Thanks Luke 859-663-6826

Bump to the top. Heading to the scrap yard soon

PM me on your needs....

I need the metal clips that connect under the main heater /AC unit. I broke them when removing the cables to remove the dash / heater core. Please let me know if you'd part out just the clips.

Thanks, Randy.

Hood and both front side marker lights (the ones next to the head lights) and what kind of springs are those? to 95035.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom