Parting Out Southern OH. 1984 FJ60. Asking $8000 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
We're moving along on our FJ140 project, so I'm ready to list the running chassis for sale. This truck was running. No issues.

As you can see from the pics, the frame is in great shape with very minimal rust.

The vehicle has 149,746 miles
3.73 stock gears.
20231111_134054.jpg
20231111_154414.jpg

OME suspension upgrade/lift done in 2017 springs, shocks, etc

Engine and transfer case re-sealed 2017 about 7k miles. T-case modified to add 2 wheel drive low range. Converted to throttle body fuel injection and deleted all smog equip. Affordable Fuel Injection. Tube header.
Screenshot_20231111_192412_Gallery.jpg

Front range off road brake upgrade around 2020. Late model calipers and rotors from a 4Runner. About 5k miles. Requires 17" wheels, minimum.
20231111_154647.jpg

Fuel tank is good.
20231111_154408.jpg

Exhaust is good shape.

Asking $8k southern Ohio location.

What's not included but pictured...

The body is not included.
No bumpers.

Tires and wheels possibly available separately. I have two sets of these wheels. One set has very good Cooper tires, the other has nearly new Nitto.

Radiator support/ radiator and air conditioning equipment. I'll be using that on the 140.

Last edited:
Can I get the A/C sub wiring harness? Mostly lives behind the glove box but does extend into the engine bay to tie in the compressor. Has a blue plug on it behind the glove box.

Can I get the A/C sub wiring harness? Mostly lives behind the glove box but does extend into the engine bay to tie in the compressor. Has a blue plug on it behind the glove box.
Let me check...

You have a picture if the connector? I'm not seeing anything on either of the harnesses I have. It possible it went with the engine I sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom