Parting Out Orange Country California: 1988 FJ62 Fuel Injected (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Yo! It's time to give my FJ a new home. I've been driving less and less and It's time to reduce my fleet. I used to take her out once a month to Coffee and Cars, sometimes a beach day here and there but I haven't had the free time this last year to enjoy my rides as I have years prior and I don't foresee my time this year freeing up any more. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll try to answer as many questions as I can when available. In general she rides great. Thing that are new on her are: radiator (visually look like it cracked never over heated ended up being just a loose hose clamp after replacing it and didn't need it but it looks nice), Power steering pump, brake master cylinder, pads and rotor. She has 302,433 miles and goes strong, starts every time no problems. Pictures attached. Passes smog every year no problems. Please let me know if you are seriously interested. I go back and forth between the Bay area, Orange County and Salt Lake City so delivery to those places for extra is an option.

Thanks!
Cam

IMG_1555.JPG

IMG_1547.JPG

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1543.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom