Parting Out 1968 F Engine Parts - Starting in February (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Folks, My '68 FJ40 Engine is going to be parted out beginning in February. The engine lost compression heroically at 11K elevation in Colorado last summer. Instead of a re-build I am upgrading to a rebuilt early model 2F engine from Man-A-Fre. Parts I'm pretty sure will be up for grabs: Carb (Rebuilt 2 years ago by Mark's Off Road) with extra parts and a Keyster rebuild kit; Fuel Pump, Air Cleaner Assembly; Distributor; - potentially the manifold (no cracks) and so forth. Will use what I can on the new 2F but I don't think it'll be that much.

I wanted to get the word out there early. So just let me know if you're interested in these F Engine parts or others I might not have mentioned. I'll start posting pics once I start pulling things off.

Thanks

Marshall

classifieds would be a better place for this than the tech section

Hey Folks, My '68 FJ40 Engine is going to be parted out beginning in February. The engine lost compression heroically at 11K elevation in Colorado last summer. Instead of a re-build I am upgrading to a rebuilt early model 2F engine from Man-A-Fre. Parts I'm pretty sure will be up for grabs: Carb (Rebuilt 2 years ago by Mark's Off Road) with extra parts and a Keyster rebuild kit; Fuel Pump, Air Cleaner Assembly; Distributor; - potentially the manifold (no cracks) and so forth. Will use what I can on the new 2F but I don't think it'll be that much.

I wanted to get the word out there early. So just let me know if you're interested in these F Engine parts or others I might not have mentioned. I'll start posting pics once I start pulling things off.

Thanks

Marshall
Thanks - I'm pretty new to the forum so will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom