Paki OEM soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
I just got one. Just the fabric. It fits the OEM bows well. It is as good as the SS batt trays. A product that you would be happy with @ 75% of what you got. Even my wife, who lives to hate all things cruiser, admitted that it looked nice.

Glad to hear the top is of high quality. Just ordered one about two weeks ago. What color did you end up getting? Gonna' post some pics when you get it put on?

David,

Is it quieter than the Kayline top? The material appears thicker.

Dave

Does anyone have a picture of OEM soft top bows? I have a set of bows in my garage that came with my cruiser but I have never investigated their source. I've always either run with the hard top, or a bikini. I'm starting to think the hard top is more trouble than it's worth, so if I have appropriate bows, I might consider one of those tops from Pakistan. Thanks.

[quote author=beanz2 link=board=1;threadid=8513;start=msg72471#msg72471 date=1070816121]
David,

Is it quieter than the Kayline top? The material appears thicker.

Dave
[/quote]
MUCH thicker. Maybe twice as thick. I saw David's yesterday, and it looks great. Places where the Kayline was elastic or cloth straps are all doubled over stitched vinyl on the Paki-top. Makes me want to sell my bestop and fork over the extra $400 and buy one.

I got the top through another cruiser shop here in Atlanta. Story is that some how a customer of theirs ordered 2 by accident. I paid the same for it as if I had ordered direct through Eshan with shipping. I got the tan colour. Really looks like leather; sorta feels that way too.

I really could not quite figure out how to put it on :mad: It is nothing like the kayline I had. I got out the owners manual and it went right on. Much tighter and thicker than the kayline.

BTW: the kayline is FS

[quote author=Cruiserdrew link=board=1;threadid=8513;start=msg72485#msg72485 date=1070820080]
Does anyone have a picture of OEM soft top bows?
[/quote]
Here is one..
lctopless1.jpg

Ehsan-
Welcome to the site.
I have been following your Tops on Pirate.
Have you made metal half doors that will work your top with the top half of the door being canvas that could be removed.
I have been looking for a top that works with metal half doors instead of canvas.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom