Painted Rear Bumper Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
O.K., I think I may be getting a bit out of control with this painting thing, but after recently doing my 90K, new manifolds, new tires and TJM front bumper, my "mod fund" is a bit dried up! However, I can still afford paint! In the last few weeks I have painted my front grill black, and the side trim which was pretty beat up black. I did my rear bumper cover yesterday so it would match the trim. I didn't like the contrast now that everything else was black, and it had quite a few scratches! I used the same paint I used on the trim...Dupli-Color Truck Bed Coating. Seems pretty durable and i like the matte finish. Here are a couple pics.
IMG_1033.JPG
IMG_1034.JPG

There looks like there is some "shadowing" in the paint. It is just the light. It actually turned out pretty good for $10! With all this truck bed paint I may be getting a little too :hillbilly:!!! Atleast my Cruiser will stand out a little at the mall!

That looks pretty good.

Whatcha going to paint next?

That's probably it! Although, I am trying to figure out if I want to do something with the chrome hoop on my TJM? Take it off, leave it alone, paint, powder coat, anodize?

It looks great. I wish they made that stuff in tan or dark tan and I would paint my rear bumper cover because it looks terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom