Builds Out with the old and in with the new!(turboed 2h!) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drivers side cleaned up
image.jpg
Working in the pass side

image.jpg

I would love a Yota diesel cruiser! Very nice!

Looks beautiful!

You can really see the dust now...!

Might be an opportune time to clean/change out that filter too (on the front heater fan)...give it a chance at another lifetime...

• Seriously... YOU ARE MY HERO... I almost tore the dash off today and got started.... BUT.. NOT YET... Great job!

J
    Thanks, doing the job was inevitable. In the end I'm happy I took on it

Last edited:
Looks beautiful!

You can really see the dust now...!

Might be an opportune time to clean/change out that filter too (on the front heater fan)...give it a chance at another lifetime...
Planning on new foam and seals , yes

Looking for the 10a fuse that is supposed to be inline between the Ac switch and the blower. Anyone have a clue where exactly to look? I can't find it anywhere

Looking for the 10a fuse that is supposed to be inline between the Ac switch and the blower. Anyone have a clue where exactly to look? I can't find it anywhere

does it show up on the wiring diagram? Can you throw a pic up of it on the wiring diagram?

Yes it does. The wire colors of the factory switch are also different. Will post pic later

OK so the wiring diagram that I have pertains to FJ's and BJ's. I'm not sure if it applies to the HJ's. I'm going to double check but perhaps the 10A fuse is non existent in my car. I am sure I would have found it, Since I tore the whole thing apart. I will just leave my compressor wired as it is now, being manually activated via switch under dash. Here is a video of the truck running.

Now, back to the main problem. I love the fact that I got rid of all the unnecessary crap and of course drove the truck a few miles, no seats and all too! I wanted to make sure I did not ruin anything but the electrical issue is still there. Here is what I am thinking.

Awesome!! That engine sounds like it has a bright future!

This 10A fuse for the AC, are you saying that in the main fuse panel in the vehicle cabin, there is not fuse for the AC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom