Back in the saddle (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello ih8mud forum,
I’m Paul (skidmark7) from the Santa Cruz mountains. Have the LC addition, bad. I’ve owned or own 2-1970 FJ40s (sold),
64’ FJ45swb (sold to big island), 72’ FJ55 (for sale), 80’ HJ47 troopy (owned 18y), 86’ FJ60 (owned 27y). I was a past member of this forum, but have been dormant for many years. Tried using my old account sign in, but it was gone in the ether. I don’t post much, mainly read tech and build threads. Look ford to becoming more active as I’m starting to do some more builds and upgrades.
Thanks Paul B. Aka: skidmark7

Hey Paul! Good luck on the future adventures with whatever you end up with. I just got an 89 near perfect from Montana. I forgotten how therapeutic turning wrenches can be.
Welcome back Skidmark

Hey Paul! Good luck on the future adventures with whatever you end up with. I just got an 89 near perfect from Montana. I forgotten how therapeutic turning wrenches can be.
Welcome back Skidmark
Thanks Mhks68. Keeping busy. Doing a turbo, 5-spd., and power steering install on my HJ47 troopy. That’s my next project after neck surgery this summer. Keeping my hands and mind occupied are the best therapy for my crazy ADHD. I found Tig welding very therapeutic. Wrench on!

Working on my 86’ to lay out a shackle mount reversal to improve the ride on the rough stuff.
Did you post pics of the cherry 🍒 89’?

Working on my 86’ to lay out a shackle mount reversal to improve the ride on the rough stuff.
Did you post pics of the cherry 🍒 89’?
Not yet. No pics outside of the user pic. Got new master cylinder and a couple hoses on today. Gotta polish out the paint before any other pics.
I have got to learn HOW TO WELD. 2024 goals!!!
All the best luck on the surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom