ONSC - Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
ONSC logo merchandise is now available through Reefmonkey.com Profit goes to ONSC, which makes periodic donations to various charitable organizations.

Click here and scroll down to see the current available ONSC collection:

ONSC Collection on Reefmonkey.com

Embroidery is available on a large selection of brand name apparel.

Scroll through this thread for example pics

Last edited:
Are you bringing any merchandise to the meet and greet this weekend?

As for ONSC, I only have a couple of sample shirts i ordered to check the design, a medium and one in large. I’ve got a few other things I can bring tho. Hats hoodies etc but not ONSC stuff

Correct. Single side printing keeps the cost down. Would you like me to make one with an image on the back? Club logo or something different?

I just opened an arrangement with a Carhartt supplier and ordered a sample hat from them to see how the embroidery compares. If it’s great, I’ll be able to get Carhartt shirts, vests, jackets, etc with the club logo. For about the same price as one without the logo.

EDIT: and Under Armour, Nike, OGIO, Eddie Bauer, Addidas, Patagonia, Marmot, etc.....

Last edited:
I just opened an arrangement with a Carhartt supplier and ordered a sample hat from them to see how the embroidery compares. If it’s great, I’ll be able to get Carhartt shirts, vests, jackets, etc with the club logo. For about the same price as one without the logo.

EDIT: and Under Armour, Nike, OGIO, Eddie Bauer, Addidas, Patagonia, Marmot, etc.....
...Eddie Bauer has Tall sizes :bounce:

Carhartt mesh trucker hat sample just showed up. All I can say is wow. This embroidery company is amazing.

Pre order requests send me a message - not sure on the price yet. Will depend on the quantity. Figure you’ll get it closer to cost if you pre order. Profit goes to ONSC. Setup wasn’t cheap though so the more people interested the better the price.

FYI that glare on the blue is just from the sun. The thread is very shiny.

5FA46306-AC9A-4C09-9B35-3A69200A76F1.jpeg
4DD7710E-DEBD-46D8-9AF7-894750D94459.jpeg
6C32FFFA-23B0-45DF-8B88-41D705EA8049.jpeg

so now that it's confirmed, I have about 100 million things I could now put the club logo on. However, they all need to be ordered in advance and in larger quantities. For reference, they used 16395 stitches for the logo!
This is different than the 'made to order' Etsy business. I need to pay for these up front.
So, that said I can list some of the things that they have and you guys can comment/send me a note on what interests you.

I picked out one style from each category, otherwise we'll be here all day. Send me a note or comment here to let me know if you'd like any or all of them.

Short Sleeve T
Short Sleeve Collared
Long Sleeve Collared
Hoodie
CT100410_500.jpg
CT102417_500.jpg
CT102418_500.jpg
CTTJ131_500.jpg

Soft shell jacket
Duck Jacket
Duck vest
Traditional Coat

They're all available in different colors ; and some are available in Tall as well.

LMK.
CT102199_charcoal_model_front_102018.jpg
CTJ131_500.jpg
CTV01_carharttbrown_model_front_102018.jpg
CTC003_500.jpg

Last edited:
Dude.

Where do the logos go on the carhartt gear?

I'm assuming the names and pics are out of order. The tan zip jacket with the hood is right up my alley.

The logo goes on the right side of the wearers chest.

Changed the order. Yeah it was wrong. That’s the ‘duck jacket’

example placement:
Untitled.png

Last edited:
So I've done some calculations and here's the items with the most interest:

Hats: $22
Short Sleeve collared shirt: $40
Long Sleeve collard shirt: $50
Duck Jacket: $85

(assumes 12 total units per style - you pick color and obviously size).

Go ahead and send me any requests now. As you can see the price is similar to the item without embroidery. If we were able to buy in larger quantities, it would actually be cheaper than you would pay for the items without embroidery.

If I get a request for more than 6 or 7 items per style, I will likely pay for the other units out of pocket and sell them after the fact.

The price in person will have to be higher to make up for my couple grand out of pocket.

When do you need the $'s. I'm ready anytime.

Soon. I’m gathering orders now. Have 5-6 hats committed so far

Carhartt mesh trucker hat sample just showed up. All I can say is wow. This embroidery company is amazing.

Pre order requests send me a message - not sure on the price yet. Will depend on the quantity. Figure you’ll get it closer to cost if you pre order. Profit goes to ONSC. Setup wasn’t cheap though so the more people interested the better the price.

FYI that glare on the blue is just from the sun. The thread is very shiny.

Would you be able to post a pic of the inside of the hat where the logo is embroidered on, please? Some hats use a super rough material on the inside that distorts the shape of my baby head..... thanks if you can, if not, no biggie.

Sure. There you go. Feels fairly soft.

So I went ahead and ordered 12 blue hats. $22 each - pickup. Or probably another $5-6 if you want me to ship it to you.

PayPal: jamesonthehook@yahoo.com

First come first serve

If we get more interest in other styles and colors I’ll put orders in for those as well.

Hats arrive April 1st.

B3B6F869-F642-4342-B574-15C88370660A.jpeg

Put me down for 1 hat please. I’ll send $28 so you can ship to me. Thank you.

Can you do tall size coveralls?? I've yet to find a coveralls at a store that doesnt severely limit my range of motion.

Sorry - no coveralls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom