ONSC - Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I now have in my posession 5 Richardson 111's - ONSC logo, Navy front, white back, super comfy unstructured trucker hat. This is the hat that everyone loves.

The ONSC logo ain't cheap to make (16,000 stitches) - I need $27 each for them. LMK if you want. Otherwise I'll list it on RM. If you're local I can hold it. For $3 more I'll ship it to you. Send me a PM if you want one. First come/First serve.

Want one or two? Send me a note. $1 pays for shipping. I’m not gonna hold any of them.

E2EFB169-C935-4CE6-B77B-1B094716FB0E.jpeg

On hand hats.
top left to bottom right:

Carhartt Navy Trucker Hat - $30
Richardson 111 Unstructured - $27
Relic Run 2019 - $15 or 2/$25 (we have a bunch of them)
New Era Stretchmesh 39Thirty in Brown/Khaki size Medium/Large: $30
Same thing but Large/XL: $30
Pro Flexfit L/XL: $25

all will ship for FREE. Shhhhh.
Add a CRR charity patch for $3
Add an ONSC patch for $3.
Send me a message if you want one. Or two... or 5...

10184BC8-5DD7-4D80-83AF-7E169E207B2F.jpeg

Tall size sweaters are Viking approved

20200621_082113.jpg

So I have a few ONSC hats in my possession and ready for your XMas giving. Custom ordering anything else may or may not get here in time.

Keychains and patches are the two things I can 100% guarantee in your hands by Xmas if you order up to about the 18th. Or if you want priority/express it can be later.

Patches (in hand) are also on sale - including the ONSC club patch! Grab a few for sticking on your truck, your hat, your tactical backpacks.....:)
View attachment 2155161

I also have a decent selection of hats and mostly XL shirts and hoodies from the site available on hand if a few people want to come take a look and shop I can arrange a beer and merch Cruiser meetup before Xmas?
I found the patches I want on your website except for an IH8MUD patch.

Last edited:
Yeah the original IH8mud patch sold out. We have version 2: fj40 grill with glow in the dark headlights. I’ll likely be doing version 3 at some point

Just bumping and of note the Ih8mud patches are back in stock.

Hats, keychains, decals, magnets, and a few other things are in stock in GSO
Most other items are at other facilities or made to order.

Ha! Now I see the super close up I wanna take my sharp little scissors and clean up a couple spots :) My old ass eyes doesn't always see them. Thanks for the shoutout.

WE GOT MERCH!!!!!

FYI

ONSC will have shirts, hats, and patches for sale at all ONSC official events!

Remember, this is the best part.

100% of the proceeds go back into the club and or donations.

I think this will make it easier for members to replace your older shirts or simply buy new items. All you need to do is make sure you bring some cash with you.

Del Roman
ONSC President

EDIT:
I will add photos of the new shirts, hats and patches once they come in.

Great, I can’t trust ordering a xl shirt that fits me like a condom.

Great, I can’t trust ordering a xl shirt that fits me like a condom.
That could be taken one of two ways.....either the shirt is too big, and you're too small, or you're too big, and the shirt is too small.....

Choose your path wisely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom