ONSC - Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like a duck in a jacket if you can swing it.

I dont recognize any of these guys from club meetings... How did they get shirts and jackets and hats and cool stuff before we do?

Id like a duck jacket in medium

Order was placed already so I’ll need to wait until we have more folks interested. Shouldn’t be too long.

Funny as it is, it's probably fairly accurate. :)

On the duck jacket, do you need 6 or 7 items per style and color or just by style? I am intersted in the dark colored duck jacket in XL

Can be any color or size. They Also have a ‘tall’ version for about $5 more. That also counts to the 12.

Shipment just showed up. NICE stuff for sure!

There’s a couple of hats unaccounted for. Lmk if you want one. Otherwise it’ll be going on The Reefmonkey site for mo money.

F462232C-9A66-425B-8DF3-7FB5F648F142.jpeg
827DF9BC-F5CA-493D-827A-41121410CDD1.jpeg
D2BCAAB1-C143-42A2-BE03-C408E5913E2E.jpeg

Bring a hat for me, clark

Impressive embroidery! @GLTHFJ60, would like your opinion as to how it compares to the logo on your oobe fleece.....I think it might be better.

I’ll take a side by side. I have that fleece too.

Took a lot of back and forth but I’m pretty happy with it.

With the weather recently I'll be able to sport my duck jacket this year! Super stoked!

The photos do look good.

I’ll take a side by side. I have that fleece too.

Took a lot of back and forth but I’m pretty happy with it.

Some of the hats aren't quite as good, probably due to the curve of the hat. But the shirts and jackets are more vivid and crisp.

IMG_1748[1].JPG

IMG_1750[1].JPG

So I talked to the supplier and because of the tiny imperfections on some of the hats they’re giving us a discount. So I have a limited number of barely imperceptible defect hats. I’ll do $20 shipped or $15 pickup/CRR. Only a few so act fast.

Here’s an example.

See how the yellow is slightly misaligned?

A40A01E4-CE8E-4120-B9E8-AD64BA23728D.jpeg

727DCDF3-3626-4C8A-B98D-EE1DFA335B0D.jpeg

From 5 feet away it looks almost as good as the perfect hats. For info. Any of the “$22 plus shipping” hats and the shirts and jackets are 100% perfect. Zero defects

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom