ONSC - Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s a flat back. How you attach it would be up to you.

Now officially the coolest guy north of the Mason-Dixon
image.jpg

Thanks @jamesurq for the dope hat! Really dig it. I am going to get another one and send it to my buddy who designed our logo many moons ago. I think it's so cool it's still going strong.

I'll be making an order in a few months. Got to get a few more cars sold.

Folks I’ll be putting in another order in on 4/12. Lots of other available stuff - let me know via PM if you're interested. Here are some more examples:

Dickies Work Shirt.$35 (black, gray, brown, navy, khaki, red)... You won't look as dorky as this guy...embroidery on left chest above pocket
1574_19_z.jpg

OGIO Toiletry bag $23

611901l.jpg

Under Armor Hat. $25
1282231_500.jpg

Apron $15 (medium length as shown) - Full length apron with pockets $18 (many colors - black, brown, green, red, blue, etc)
A510_White_Model_Front_081510.jpg

North Face "Tech Stretch" performance jacket: $90
NF0A3LGV_mdmgreyhthrblack_model_front_092017.jpg

Lots more to choose from, let me know whatcha want. Payment must be received via Paypal before Friday April 12th to be included in the order. Paypal: jamesonthehook@yahoo.com Add $5 if you want shipping (local, or smaller items) or $10 (big heavy jackets, multiple items/etc)

Turn around time is about 2-3 weeks from order to your receipt. So plan accordingly.

It's possible that this order will be here in time for me to bring it to CRR.

Also, anyone that wants a defect hat can add it to their order while supplies last ($15). (Blue only)

Yesterday I up the two shirts I ordered. I like the shirts and the logo was top notch. Very happy with how they turned out. Thanks James. I will be ordering again.

Hey folks, don't forget that this Friday is the deadline for ordering. If you've told me you want something but haven't paid, now's the time. With exception of a few hats, I need payment up front via paypal before I place the order.

Correction, I will be putting the order in TOMORROW (Thursday) - I'll also be ordering a bunch of stuff to bring with me to the CRR.. since I have to get to the 12 unit minimum. Mostly size XL - and a couple L and 2XL's... If youre medium, get to me fast - there's maybe only 2 things :) I'll be bringing a big selection for people to see so they can 'pre-order' with a firm understanding of what they're getting. People can grab dibs on what's there, but will need to pick them on Sunday after the event is finishing up.

Im also bringing 3 size Large pink ONSC t-shirts for girls and 3 size Large blue ONSC T shirts for boys....First come first serve on those...

So here’s the latest. Most of which are available at CRR. I have 1 maybe 2 of each item. Super limited.

D5B4B99C-0B0D-428E-B95C-3BB157D7722D.jpeg
8256A11A-C768-4AAE-A611-7EC53835684C.jpeg
9127957D-41F6-432E-A430-F6EC5CF757B4.jpeg
FA5B636B-1C1B-4833-ACBF-C1DC4DFE5EC0.jpeg

892FFA98-3B9A-4B14-8AD6-9E9830B4C996.jpeg

Lots of new merch coming on the site in the next few days... Including these pretty sweet all over print camo shirts - one of which is available with the ONSC logo:

download (3).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom