ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have more pictures or a build thread? That is a great looking 40.

I'm looking to rejoin after a few years away. Don't know if it matters, but which membership do you prefer I join under: new or renew?

Here are some pictures.
20160831_122200.jpg
20160831_122123.jpg
20160831_122113.jpg
20160831_122054.jpg
20160831_122045.jpg

HOLY ROLLBAR BATMAN!

Nice looking cruiser!

It's pronounced "rollcage" :lol:

Gorgeous truck.

Good point. My vocabulary is based on my own truck. With a single bar that's bolted to the body, it's not so much a cage as it is a place to mount speakers and pretend that in a rollover it would do anything at all..

That is either a Metaltech Family or Jackson cage or at least has the same look

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Redline Old School Cage. Figured I needed something better than the Smitty Built which was really just garnish. I installed the power steering plates, 4x4 Labs, lift, TPI 4" and first 2F and H42. Family and lack of garage got in the way of me getting it back together. THC did all of the reassembly and cage welding and frame tie-ins. They also rewired it and installed a 2nd much better 2F.

Last edited:
I stand corrected :)

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Redline Old School Cage. Figured I needed something better than the Smitty Built which was really just garnish. I installed the power steering plates, 4x4 Labs, lift, TPI 4" and first 2F and H42. Family and lack of garage got in the way of me getting it back together. THC did all of the reassembly and cage welding and frame tie-ins. They also rewired it and installed a 2nd much better 2F.

So what you're saying is it's a budget build? ;)

There are a few beater 60s on CL now for so so prices.

Next one you guys should be seeing up your way. 95% done.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Getting better at getting them done quicker. This one only took a year. Have 4 more right behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom