ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Briefly thought of coming to the July 10th gathering but not sure the wife will enjoy 3 hours to and 3 hours home!

Did the Greenville to Greensboro commute for about a year... it's not so bad. Should be a fun party

Did the Greenville to Greensboro commute for about a year... it's not so bad. Should be a fun party
Thanks.....it's not a dead horse yet! You did that commute for a year? Every day or i hope once a week! So you lived here in GVegas? Will i get ostracized if i show up in something other than a Cruiser? The 94 drives great on the hwy but really trying to keep miles down as i have 87k! After the Hurricane Creek ride I have fantasy's of buying a locked FZJ80 and making it a great trail rig but not sure i want to give up anything in the collection....showed wife the 78 55 in Raleigh and she said 'oooh, that's pretty!"....so it's looking good that a red/white 55 is in my future! Just got to get the youngest thru college & married!

Looking at the timing from when you posted that @beno packet was mailed to when he noted he received it, i should be patient for a few more days! @ceby, let me know when you get yours! Maybe they come via the new USPS Segway transit!

You did that commute for a year? Every day or i hope once a week! So you lived here in GVegas? Will i get ostracized if i show up in something other than a Cruiser?
Yep - a year when I moved down from Greensboro, and about another 6 months when I moved back to Greensboro. I was in Simpsonville, Stone Haven Subdivision to be exact.

And absolutely, you can show up without a Cruiser. A 3 hour away day trip is pretty far for even the more modern cruisers... IMO

Yep - a year when I moved down from Greensboro, and about another 6 months when I moved back to Greensboro. I was in Simpsonville, Stone Haven Subdivision to be exact.

And absolutely, you can show up without a Cruiser. A 3 hour away day trip is pretty far for even the more modern cruisers... IMO
Wow....we lived in Shadow wood off Harts Lane near the YMCA from 99 to 06 and now live off Mitchell Road as our girls went to MRCA and then Eastside HS for the oldest, the youngest is at Fine Arts Center/Wade Hampton. I work downtown behind the Peace Center/across from Lazy Goat & Hampton Inn. Where did you work when you lived here and what years were you here?

2004-2008 - worked for "Revman International" in Spartanburg.

Small world, eh?

2004-2008 - worked for "Revman International" in Spartanburg.

Small world, eh?
NO WAY! Roger Neely, Mark Andrews & Lauren Kulesz work with me here at oobe (not sure if you knew any of them, but all worked at Revman in the past) and I was in a small group with Jim Symmes and keep in touch!

We'll be driving 2.5 hours or so from Chesnee, SC if that makes ya feel better :)
In an car, Toyota if it matters

Was all stoked to attend July 10 event and wife kindly reminded me i am flying to NYC that morning for a 3 day trending trip....bummer!

Looking at the timing from when you posted that @beno packet was mailed to when he noted he received it, i should be patient for a few more days! @ceby, let me know when you get yours! Maybe they come via the new USPS Segway transit!
Will do, nothing yet as of today. Will keep looking. Thanks

Was it sent to the Rock rd address?

Welcome , Mr. Councilman, and Bryan . Will mail out new member packet out soon.

Got it today, thanks!

@forrest5000 Arrived today! Many thanks! Would like to get a 3rd sticker at some point but not a rush.
Lol...Jeff.....just realized I was replying to you the whole time. Duh

I'm official. Just paid dues.
upload_2016-8-30_11-7-51.png

First official outing this weekend. Took the family to Chimney Rock.

Nice looking rig. Chimney Rock and surrounding area is beautiful. We used to go there far more often when we lived in Hendersonville. We go up that way occasionally to visit friends.

Glad to see its finally done, it was there when I dropped my engine off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom