ONSC CHRISTMAS PARTY 2019 - DEC 6-8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome time. Great seeing everyone. Took the unconventional way home and got back a little bit ago. Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

8DB37B5E-48EF-4B8F-8057-69FEE1D6D9B5.jpeg

57FD3BE7-3CA2-43E6-A018-FF463DCA51D8.jpeg

E666A28F-8552-42AD-BF3B-A0B0FD092E18.jpeg

Great event as always. I think I have the award for the most interesting Daniel run?
D9B8C8FC-9038-4EBC-BF01-19E62D17CB8B.jpeg

‘Twas a fun party. Loved being Santa right up until the older kids decided to pull off the beard and wig. Not sure there were really any true ‘believers’ that saw it happen so no worries. But next year I’m gonna need an elf to help fend them off. :)

Sorry I couldn’t stay and enjoy more fun with everyone. I had stuff to do at home that I needed to get to. Hope everyone had fun with the dirty Santa and enjoyed the food.

Looking forward to the meet and greet. My plan is to show up early and camp the whole weekend. We were talking about clearing out the other barn potentially as a project. It’s full of old barn wood. We could burn it, or sell it on Etsy as artisanal reclaimed barn wood. Either way.

Thanks to everyone that came out!

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas

Sigh, missed it... due to... well, here is the story. Decided to give PUR-DIRT a tune-up (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, PCV, and clean the K&N). I had intentions to be there around three-ish with a gift, beer, and a special beer for the newly minted MS degree member need your addy, I will deliver it to you. Everything is going smoothly until it came down to the plugs. Whoever put them in last, failed to put anti-seize on the threads. No big deal, I'll hit the problem plugs (6, 3, 2, and 1) with PB blaster. Let them soak for an hour, nothing. Hit it again, still nothing. In the process, I split the top insulator of plug 6. Now, I am bloddy pissed. Gave up, it is now 430, cleaned up, loaded the 6, and hit off to URE. Great weather driving, so I let the 6 open its wings. Missed the road to turn to the barn and it dawned on me after 15-20 minutes of driving. Backtracked, could not find it. Gave myself 30 minutes, to find the road. Got nothing. Of course, GPS is minimal, and no mobile service either. Went home after that. After I got home, I checked where I was.... THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PARK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

With that said, I am putting out a call to any members in CLT or RAL, to meet up for a Christmas drink or two before or after the holidays. Hit me up on my mobile 704.340.3684.

Cheers y'all

Sigh, missed it... due to... well, here is the story. Decided to give PUR-DIRT a tune-up (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, PCV, and clean the K&N). I had intentions to be there around three-ish with a gift, beer, and a special beer for the newly minted MS degree member need your addy, I will deliver it to you. Everything is going smoothly until it came down to the plugs. Whoever put them in last, failed to put anti-seize on the threads. No big deal, I'll hit the problem plugs (6, 3, 2, and 1) with PB blaster. Let them soak for an hour, nothing. Hit it again, still nothing. In the process, I split the top insulator of plug 6. Now, I am bloddy pissed. Gave up, it is now 430, cleaned up, loaded the 6, and hit off to URE. Great weather driving, so I let the 6 open its wings. Missed the road to turn to the barn and it dawned on me after 15-20 minutes of driving. Backtracked, could not find it. Gave myself 30 minutes, to find the road. Got nothing. Of course, GPS is minimal, and no mobile service either. Went home after that. After I got home, I checked where I was.... THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PARK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

With that said, I am putting out a call to any members in CLT or RAL, to meet up for a Christmas drink or two before or after the holidays. Hit me up on my mobile 704.340.3684.

Cheers y'all
That’s frustrating. Here’s the coordinates for future. I’d take you up on the beer but I’m just a little ways down the roads.

D30EE5BC-DE83-4274-8FF9-BF15DA3893FB.jpeg

That’s frustrating. Here’s the coordinates for future. I’d take you up on the beer but I’m just a little ways down the roads.

View attachment 2154159
Call me, and we will coordinate schedules... Who are you? I am sure you know who I am, Danton.

LOLz. Youre the guy that bought JoeKings 80 right? Coord and directions are in the first post each year. Sounds like a day full of struggles.

I did. Yes, it was. Puppy was happy though.

LOLz. Youre the guy that bought JoeKings 80 right? Coord and directions are in the first post each year. Sounds like a day full of struggles.
Oh, and I still haven't gotten them out!!

Cheers y'all

Lolz and the award for the most overland thing ever at an ONSC xmas party......

Just kidding brotha, that sucks big time. For future reference, if you forget to put the addy for the barn into GPS before hand, the River road turn off on one end is where the BP is on 24/27 and on the other is where the old mountain market (not sure what its called now @jfz80 may know) is on 109.

Exactly. I blew past the BP, doing 85!!

Lolz and the award for the most overland thing ever at an ONSC xmas party......

Just kidding brotha, that sucks big time. For future reference, if you forget to put the addy for the barn into GPS before hand, the River road turn off on one end is where the BP is on 24/27 and on the other is where the old mountain market (not sure what its called now @jfz80 may know) is on 109.
Boondocks grill is at the end of River Road and 109. At least that's what it was this time last year. Although I am not 100% sure it's even open anymore.

Another fantastic Christmas party!

First I want to thank Garrett for working on Logan’s power steering pump so Lydia and I could finally ride the trails. Also, a big thanks to Jason and Adam for installing the radiator in my hundy. It was an honor to see these 2 work together like a well oiled machine. Removal and replace barely took an hour.

It was great seeing everyone and we really appreciate all the help from building fires, cooking, and clean up. It’s so nice that this club pitches in and makes things happen without being asked. There was a lot of emotions flowing at this party with happy times and sad times but that is what happens in a family. I hope just being at the barn gave peace to several of our hurting members. We love you all and can’t wait to see everyone again at the Meet and Greet!

Merry Christmas!!

2A698DBA-DB90-47A3-8ACD-4276FF6672BD.jpeg

CA2F77EB-2D28-4D40-975B-FD697C5DD913.jpeg
094B2EFB-D23F-4E76-BED9-AB189EEB1434.jpeg
2AAB23DF-0742-44EF-80FF-84CADE351AC7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom