ONSC Chat (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You can buy one in 25 years

The kid got me a new sticker, it made the tool box!

169292838_4285459251484933_7899443780248096007_n.jpg

LOOKING FOR CONTACTS...

Does anyone have an leads for individuals/organizations that might be able to source non-US spec Hilux and/or Prados for a learning institution?

The Fayetteville Tech program director saw me park my 60 and started talking LCs with me. He's been asked to put together a maintenance training program focused on the types of Toyotas available throughout Africa. He has all the resources EXCEPT a few trucks. He asked if I had any leads (I don't), but I told him I'd ask the crowd to see if anything came up.
Is Fayetteville Tech a public institution. If so they should be able to us GSA contracts for purchases.

I have Reservations at badin lake campground site 9 for May 21-23 , it's the nice site with the waterfront. My plans have changed. I thought I'd post up here before canceling, to see if anyone else is interested. Usually a 6 month to a year wait to get .

Last edited:
I have Reservations at badin lake campground site 9 for May 21-23 , it's the nice site with the waterfront. My plans have changed. I thought I'd post up here before canceling, to see if anyone else is interested. Usually a 6 month to a year wait to get .
What is the price? Kaity and Jason may take it off ya. I keep pushing them to get out more than just Pisgah.

$48

What is the price? Kaity and Jason may take it off ya. I keep pushing them to get out more than just Pisgah.
Its a sweet spot

i have. no issues. usually get the items in a couple days.

they are good for non US stuff as well. example: power antenna broke don't really use radio but wanted functioning antenna so i ordered a manual 80 antenna from them. didn't see a part # in the us units. .

Anyone purchased from PartSouq before? Putting together a pretty large order of parts for my new header/exhaust plus a bunch of other items and their pricing isn't bad. I usually purchase from McGeorge Toyota in Richmond.

Any reviews/feedback from Part Souq?
They are now my go-to for Toyota parts, each purchase has been genuine OEM, best prices (even w/ the shipping), and the parts have all arrived within a few business days.

Anyone purchased from PartSouq before? Putting together a pretty large order of parts for my new header/exhaust plus a bunch of other items and their pricing isn't bad. I usually purchase from McGeorge Toyota in Richmond.

Any reviews/feedback from Part Souq?

I have, mostly good. Although if they send you the wrong part you get hosed. They send me the wrong fuel filler hose for the LS430. Part that came was for an 88 camry. They said it was fault for picking the wrong part. Which would be hard to do as I picked the part from their list under the ls430 and what they sent was a different part number. After a long back and forth they said they would reimburse me if I sent it back. But shipping it back to Dubai on my dime would have cost more than the refund.

Partsq has been wonderful. Same experience as above. Only cautionary tale (not first hand experience) is if the order gets a tariff. The cost gets passed to you.

I've found shipping has usually exceeded the price difference from dealership online pricing. I did wind up getting some motor mounts and a clutch pivot arm from them recently and it came fairly quickly and was a good transaction.

I know most of us have seen this thing from the geico commercial. I thought it was just some custom thing that didn't actually work. Come to find out they were actually made by a company in the 80s and it is actually a boat that comes off the back of the chassis.
Now I want one.

I know most of us have seen this thing from the geico commercial. I thought it was just some custom thing that didn't actually work. Come to find out they were actually made by a company in the 80s and it is actually a boat that comes off the back of the chassis.
Now I want one.

my bad it was a little caesars commercial

Thanks for the feedback guys on Partsouq. There were some PN mismatches that I found on their site but given it's only a $80 price difference and I'm order well over 100pcs, I'll probably stick to McGeorge this time around.
Try parts.toyotaofgreenville.com too. For dealer based parts I have found they are slightly more discounted than others. If not, stick with what you know.

I’ve used Fred Anderson for my last few orders. With free shipping over $75 they actually beat McGeorge on pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom