ONSC Chat (1 Viewer)

I know most of us have seen this thing from the geico commercial. I thought it was just some custom thing that didn't actually work. Come to find out they were actually made by a company in the 80s and it is actually a boat that comes off the back of the chassis.
Now I want one.

my bad it was a little caesars commercial

Thanks for the feedback guys on Partsouq. There were some PN mismatches that I found on their site but given it's only a $80 price difference and I'm order well over 100pcs, I'll probably stick to McGeorge this time around.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Thanks for the feedback guys on Partsouq. There were some PN mismatches that I found on their site but given it's only a $80 price difference and I'm order well over 100pcs, I'll probably stick to McGeorge this time around.
Try parts.toyotaofgreenville.com too. For dealer based parts I have found they are slightly more discounted than others. If not, stick with what you know.

Just a question here. I want to test this washer pump motor from a 62 to see if it works. So, which is the positive post??
Thanks
DC4921F1-F95C-405A-94C4-A02B6BBE78F2.png

bring it on. your welcome to use my shop.

Thanks dude that's awesome i'll know whether or not to take you up on that as it gets closer. For now Brian's new barn with the concrete pad will most likely be the place since the non running 80 is there and more than likely the new motor that is going in it will be getting there in the next month or so, so the current owner of the motor can stop paying storage fees on it.

My arrival will be after summer anyway.... I have a grip of classes I need to finish between now and August.

Does anyone in the CLT area know of a good auto glass installer/company? Preferably someone that has experience with Land Cruisers, specifically the 100 series. :)
I have heard stories of leaks after replacement due to the inexperience of the glass installer.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Does anyone in the CLT area know of a good auto glass installer/company? Preferably someone that has experience with Land Cruisers, specifically the 100 series. :)
I have heard stories of leaks after replacement due to the inexperience of the glass installer.
I used the Safelite shop that @lt1fire used to work at when I needed glass for my 470. The service writer seemed to know what to look out for and the installer must have done a decent job. Two years now and zero issues. They even paid my Uber home when I dropped it off because they had gotten behind schedule.

Does anyone in the CLT area know of a good auto glass installer/company?
I have leaks in the 100 after a replacement. Mostly wind noise. The aftermarket glass also seems thinner with more flat spots. I used Safelite, not sure who was the installer.

I tried to get Scott Clark to install a new OEM windshield, but they said they don't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom