ONSC Chat (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who makes body lifts for 80s now? Been a while.since I looked that stuff up. @fourtrax you have one right? Looking for a 1.5"

What he said ^

bring it on. your welcome to use my shop.

Just a question here. I want to test this washer pump motor from a 62 to see if it works. So, which is the positive post??
Thanks
DC4921F1-F95C-405A-94C4-A02B6BBE78F2.png

bring it on. your welcome to use my shop.

Thanks dude that's awesome i'll know whether or not to take you up on that as it gets closer. For now Brian's new barn with the concrete pad will most likely be the place since the non running 80 is there and more than likely the new motor that is going in it will be getting there in the next month or so, so the current owner of the motor can stop paying storage fees on it.

My arrival will be after summer anyway.... I have a grip of classes I need to finish between now and August.

Does anyone in the CLT area know of a good auto glass installer/company? Preferably someone that has experience with Land Cruisers, specifically the 100 series. :)
I have heard stories of leaks after replacement due to the inexperience of the glass installer.

Does anyone in the CLT area know of a good auto glass installer/company? Preferably someone that has experience with Land Cruisers, specifically the 100 series. :)
I have heard stories of leaks after replacement due to the inexperience of the glass installer.
I used the Safelite shop that @lt1fire used to work at when I needed glass for my 470. The service writer seemed to know what to look out for and the installer must have done a decent job. Two years now and zero issues. They even paid my Uber home when I dropped it off because they had gotten behind schedule.

Does anyone in the CLT area know of a good auto glass installer/company?
I have leaks in the 100 after a replacement. Mostly wind noise. The aftermarket glass also seems thinner with more flat spots. I used Safelite, not sure who was the installer.

I tried to get Scott Clark to install a new OEM windshield, but they said they don't do that.

I have leaks in the 100 after a replacement. Mostly wind noise. The aftermarket glass also seems thinner with more flat spots. I used Safelite, not sure who was the installer.

I tried to get Scott Clark to install a new OEM windshield, but they said they don't do that.
Every dealer I called said the same - they just farm it out to a local glass installer shop - couldn't find one that wasn't squirrely for just a replacement of the Prius windshield....good luck with the 100, after reading all the threads about replacement in the 100 forum....

This is what I'm talking about. I just had a windshield replaced in a Ford F150 by Arrow Auto Glass. The guy did the job in less than an hour and no issues but I paid extra for "Ford" glass and I'm sure its not as involved as the 100. I perused the FSM section on windshield replacement and it looks pretty daunting.

I wonder if these glass installers will install Toyota glass if I buy it myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom