Online tires??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone recomend a good source for mud terrain-type tires (BFG or comparable) That will ship to your business?

Tire Rack ain't too bad, they have some good deals every now and then if you watch them. Their shipping is pretty reasonable.

The prices for BFG tires are pretty similar across the board, any $$$$ you save buying online versus local, you pay back with shipping unless you find someone running a sale:meh:

i just placed an order thru online tires about 5 hours ago. they said it takes 2 days to ship and on average 3 or 4 days for people to receive their orders. i paid $1468 shipped for 35/12.5/15 km2's and 15x10 MT classic locks. they mount and balance for free also. shipping was kinda high ($180) but the prices are so low they were still cheaper than any other site or store

km2's are on national backorder if your wanting them btw. 4wp was going to match the price for me (like $5 more expensive) but could not get ahold of any km2's and were really pushing the pro comps since thats there company.

I second the onlinetires.com as I too have an order in but they claimed they had the KM2's at least in 37x12.5x17's Shipping was 141 but they were crazy cheaper than anyone else and 4wheelparts told me to kick rocks....

tirepackage is also another site. 4wp owns them, but they are also cheaper than 4wp and you can pick them up at a local 4wp but it would have been cheaper for me to order and have them shipped to my door than pick them up from a local shop.

online tires was $20/tire cheaper and $10/rim cheaper than any other site on the internet i could find

awesome info... Found BFG's for 40 less per tire than I can buy from my dealership!

Good call. I couldnt remember who but tire package is one I have used for BFG's and they were cheaper than tire rack etc. One time a jewed national tire and wheel below everyone and once or twice I got 4wheelparts down on tires. I would start playing the he said she said game with them and you will get good prices...

also a local discount could get me the old KM's if i wanted them for the same price if you are wanting the old mud terrain call discount and see if they can get them for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom