online manuals (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Matt, we just need to find you a 1HZ/1HD-t engine fsm..... I need those still....

So were abouts are you in this world? Always interesting to find out where members reside. We have lots of OZ/American/Canadian.. and lots of Europeans. South Americans/Central..... you name it. There on here.

Cheers, BB

Hi I am desperately in need of an electrical schematic as I have heater issues. Do you know of anyone that has a current one. All other links have failed. I have a 91 hdj81 1hd-t. Also a canuck

OK Matt, I'll keep my eyes peeled. As I don't have access to broadband (except when WiFi-ing at my sister's - I live in the boonies, lucky to even have a phone line!) I'll get in touch with you if I ever find a source :)

Hi there, any chance you know of an electrical schematic for the 91 hdj81? I live in BC and have a heater issue. Merci

Just popping up a quickie to mention that I've done some updates to the site again. (Nothing vastly different on the layout or such, just underlying system improvements/changes). If anyone notices anything acting quirky or not as it should, could you drop me a note/e-mail/PM, (or whatever your preference may be), :D to let me know.

Cheers.

Hi there, after days of searching I have FOUND YOU apparently you have some downloads I need like I need air. Can you tell me what I need to do to download off your site. I have a Macbook and an iPad mini. However I'm very nearly computer illiterate I'm also located in Canada if it makes any difference in any way. Cheers mate

Hi All
Anyone aware of any updates/corrections/ amendments to:
Repair manual 1985 RM 132E
B 3B 11B 145B.

Much appreciated
George

What are you looking for? I have 1995 RM464E 3B, 14B, 15B-F, 15B-T

Rudi

Hi Rudi and others

Just checking to see if the advance setting and specks in my mentioned manual have changed or been corrected.
I have an engine which runs just fine but I can not get anywhere near the speck shown in the manual. This relates to the IP plunger movement when adjusting the the rotary pump for advance setting.

Looks like bauchan.com domain is done for. Looking for FSM for 1989 FJ62; no luck on a torrent search. Any ideas? The only print option I've found is $155 on ebay. Thx!

Looks like bauchan.com domain is done for. Looking for FSM for 1989 FJ62; no luck on a torrent search. Any ideas? The only print option I've found is $155 on ebay. Thx!

This one should work for you:
36044 Chassis & Body FJ BJ HJ 40 and 60 series ‘81 and later
36044E chassis-body '80-later.pdf
It's a BIG pdf file (100Mb) so sit back and have a :beer: or :beer::beer:

Rudi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom