online manuals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you very much Matt. I have been looking for a 1HZ manual for a while now. Thanks again for making them available. If you are ever in OZ I will buy you a :beer: or 5.

:cheers:
Hi Mickldo,

I am looking for the download link for 1HZ engine repair manual, that you have just talked about.
Please help me with the download link as I can find it.

Thanks in advance
Tina

Hi Mickldo,

I am looking for the download link for 1HZ engine repair manual, that you have just talked about.
Please help me with the download link as I can find it.

Thanks in advance
Tina
Hi Mickldo,

Please help me with the download link as I can't find it.

Thanks in advance
Tina

Don't know if it is my computer or not but I can't get the torrent file to run the 4bd1t file for engine service manual. I have tried it several times and no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated:cheers:.

14b-t information

I know that there isnt a lot of information available on the 14b-t, but this is what I have found so far:

Found in Taiwan trucks (1990-1993)
BU91L-MDDTX3
BU96L-MDDTX3
BU97L-MDDTX3

Similar to Toyodiy.com:

http://toyota.sagori.com/gr/751350/049/
14b-t.JPG
BU96L2.JPG
BU96L3.JPG

more screenshots
BU96L4.JPG
BU96L5.JPG

Does anyone have access to the 13,14 and 15z 6 cyl forklift motors? Want to figure out if they are in any way similiar to the 12ht. They look the same from pictures I've seen

Does anyone have access to the 13,14 and 15z 6 cyl forklift motors? Want to figure out if they are in any way similiar to the 12ht. They look the same from pictures I've seen

We did have thread about them a few years back. They produce their max torque at low rpms but overall they were quite underpowered for the cubic capacity.I think they have about 50hp
I think they were also used in airport tow vehicles.

Maybe you can make them go faster,but I suspect they are as much of a counterweight as they are for propulsion

Yeah I remember that thread. The way I see it they'd be fairly detuned in forklifts or whatever else they're in, maybe for emissions, and they only need low down torque. All I want to know is if the cranks and rods are interchangeable. And maybe the blocks as well. A 4.6l or 5L 12ht still sounds pretty good to me

roscoFJ73 said:
We did have thread about them a few years back. They produce their max torque at low rpms but overall they were quite underpowered for the cubic capacity.I think they have about 50hp
I think they were also used in airport tow vehicles.

Maybe you can make them go faster,but I suspect they are as much of a counterweight as they are for propulsion

Yeah I remember that thread. I would think they'd be fairly detuned from what they're capable of. I'm mainly wondering if the cranks are interchangeable. A 4.6L 12ht sounds pretty good to me

Edit: bloody iPhone not loading stuff properly

2B Engine Manual

Hi all,

I have the B/2B engine repair manual which was published in 1977. I happen to have a 1981 BJ41 so I was hoping someone had the later edition of the 2B manual that would cover my engine.

I have been searching with no luck.

Thanks everyone,

Chris

Toyota H Diesel Engine Manual Needed

Hello Im trying to find a Toyota H Diesel engine manual online. Anyone know where I can find one? Its the "H" not the "2H". Thanks for any help.

Pmed you about the 2B manual.

...via IH8MUD app

Anyone have the early 80-85 2H in soft copy? I have only been able to find the H up to 80 and the 2H/12HT from 85 and later.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom