One Manual 2 Cruisers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
I have a 1998 and a 2000 100 Series that need pm. What year manual would cover them both? 2000? Perhaps I need to buy both years? Thanks!

I have a 1998 and a 2000 100 Series that need pm. What year manual would cover them both? 2000? Perhaps I need to buy both years? Thanks!

Mechanically mostly the same. Might be some differences in wiring schematics and wire colors....but I'd say one FSM should cover most of what you'd ever need.

Thanks, purchased the 2000 year. Long time no see Flint. I've spent way too much money today but enjoy being back on the forums. Too much time away.

Thanks, purchased the 2000 year. Long time no see Flint. I've spent way too much money today but enjoy being back on the forums. Too much time away.
Yes Sir....good to see you! 👍 👍 👍

Covers all LC100 models, all years, including various small differences. LX470 are basically the same under the skin so good for LX470 as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom