One in a million (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2021LC200owner

Baddest LCs in the Trader Joe's Parking Lot
Threads
READ MY UPDATE BELOW ON THIS THREAD. I DIDN'T BUY IT.

ORIGINAL POST "You wouldn't believe what I saw today and will pick up this week: A 2004 LX470, and here's the kicker... 62k original miles on it, no accidents and one owner CA car. AHC doesn't work, needs new hood struts and tires and I'd love to see the AC blow colder. Timing belt and water pump already done in June of this year and man. Pretty excited"
link to CL ad for lx470

01313_75bPMC1hsJK_0pO0jm_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty bold statement. One in a million.. specially when Lexus sold only a few thousand of those ;)

Still, one in a few thousand! Looks like new!
I like the un-molested original look of it. Perfect color too.
Congrats and keep it waxed!
That's fair. lol.

You wouldn't believe what I saw today and will pick up this week: A 2004 LX470, and here's the kicker... 62k original miles on it, no accidents and one owner CA car. AHC doesn't work, needs new hood struts and tires and I'd love to see the AC blow colder. Timing belt and water pump already done in June of this year and man. Pretty excited

View attachment 3475765
I reached out to the seller but never heard back. Congratulations!

I reached out to the seller but never heard back. Congratulations!
yeah. apparently he was inundated due to mileage condition and price and if your number was out of area, he wasn't really interested.

Beautiful truck. Congrats on the snag! Now the question: preservation, or modification?? :cool:

Beautiful truck. Congrats on the snag! Now the question: preservation, or modification?? :cool:
Thanks., I think it will be my daily and probably just do wheels and tires.. so, preservation. I've been looking for a 100 series to keep miles off my '21 and nothing is promised, but this should suffice for many years to come.

SAS swap?
I highly doubt it. I think simple daily driver with routine wash and wax is in the cards for this one

Great lookin' – what'd that set you back?

where was this advertised that it reached the whole country?

UPDATE: I didn't buy it.

After getting all excited last night and posting here, this morning I texted back and forth with seller and although I saw the provided Carfax in person yesterday, I asked for the vin to run it myself. Of course, it's a scam and although the cruiser looks good and unmolested, sh!t has 260k miles on it multiple accidents and 3 owners (TN, CA, CA). The odometer has been recently rolled back damn near 200k miles. When I confronted seller, he ghosted and blocked me and obviously I didn't buy it. Note: seller has false Lexus of Marin records and Carfax. I'll post this in classifieds as well to warn other Mudders. Onto the next

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom