On Our way! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
landtankproducts.com
This site is going to hell in a hand basket :flipoff2:! First it's "How do I install a Brush Guard? Then the Indijello instrument face place! What's next... How to install pulse lighting under the running boards or which ground effects offers the greatest spark for the dollar.

Maybe Tyler can offer some insite to better color coordinate your curtain tie backs with dash board doileys and rear seat throw rugs!

Just kidding, but honestly, if this keeps up much longer I'm going to need a bucket near my side!

did you say you knew how to install neons on an 80? :flipoff2:

hmmm, white neons might actually make some cool rock lights hehe.

And just what is wrong with curtains? :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Woodland camo sheers without lower rods are the CAT DADDY stuff :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Man...I hope I haven't contributed to the bad posts...sorry if I did! I'm just about done with all the fluid changes and going over every single bolt under the cruiser.
Next, the front grill guard and then I'll start the bigger projects like suspension and all the other goodies!
Again, if my posts contributed or anyone thought they were stupid I apologize...I've always liked the landcruisers and now that I have one I'm pretty excited.

-Chris

Chris,

Don't say "grille guard" and every thing will be OK.

Those words upset the Karma... :flipoff2:

>> This site is going to hell in a hand basket ... <<

I think we were all pretty civil on those topics. :D

We have a wide variety of interests which makes this the best 80's site anywhere, bar none. Some are audiophiles, some are oil nuts, some are just plain nuts (no offense to instigator), some are rock crawlers, some do the expedition thing, and of course there is Junk.

I glaze over when everyone starts talking about speakers and amplifiers. To me, the stock radio is just fine; but I *had* to buy a Slee HD skid plate for the xfer case.

The diversity is kinda nice don't ya think?

-B-

Agreed,

There is no finer place or better folks than right here. The diversity and the ability to enjoy all aspects of our passion is the key to the success of this site. The group of folks that contribute to this knowledge pool are thoughtful, intelligent, civil, jovial, humorous, cynical, entertaining, thought provoking, $hit stirring, goofy, slow, mean, sharp, dull, quick witted, sharp tongued, opinionated, wise and dumb. This is what makes us THE BEST......... :flipoff2:

Now, what is the best weight synthetic oil to run with sheer woodland cammo curtains....? ::)

Didn't mean to offend anyone or make anyone feel unwanted! It just seems that topics tend to run together. And recently a shift to areas that are unusual for the forum. A poor attempt a humor, sorry. I recently was told my wife suggested my daughter warn her friends of me before they come over :(. Some weren't sure if I was joking or not.

Do not apologize.

humor sustains us through adversity. If you can't have a bit of fun with life, why bother. ;) Think about it, how enjoyable would this place be if it was written like a textbook that was as dry as a popcorn fart?

[quote author=landtank link=board=2;threadid=5269;start=msg41182#msg41182 date=1063583555]

Maybe Tyler can offer some insite to better color coordinate your curtain tie backs with dash board doileys and rear seat throw rugs![/quote]

I feel so betrayed Rick ! *Melting , thawing and resolving myself into a puddle of tears...* :'(

Tè Té Tyylerr er err

:flipoff2: FULKERS! :flipoff2:

Rick,

I knew you were kidding, and for that I will be more than happy to provide you with a neon light base bucket for your future use.

Thanks

Al

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=5269;start=msg41241#msg41241 date=1063594863]
Now, what is the best weight synthetic oil to run with sheer woodland cammo curtains....? ::)
[/quote]

I believe that would be the south Texas motif, known as Mobil Juan, in the light and beouncey 0w40 blend -- so fresh, so insoucient, so :flipoff2:

LT
8)

SOLD :flipoff2:

I imagine I should switch to one of those TP filters too :flipoff2:

>> like a textbook that was as dry as a popcorn fart? <<

Are you insinuating that Beonese is somehow.... dry? And where the heck to you come up with these metaphors?

-B-

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=5269;start=msg41631#msg41631 date=1063688859] And where the heck to you come up with these metaphors?

-B-

[/quote]

's easy, 25 years in the car business ::) I got 'em stacked 10 deep. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom