Old Blue Is Home! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suzuguru

SILVER Star
Threads
Finally drug my '72 home today. Everything went well. Very uneventful, which is good. Got her stashed in my building and cleaned all the junk out of her. Looking forward to slowly getting this thing in better shape. I still have to go retrieve the '78 parts vehicle and all the spare parts, but I won't have time to do that until I get back from vacation in a few weeks. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy these pics.

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

20220912_114535.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

I would consider hanging those doors off the floor to prevent any moisture damage from happening. The look to be in great shape.

I would consider hanging those doors off the floor to prevent any moisture damage from happening. The look to be in great shape.

That picture was from the previous owner. I've now got them in my shop, which is dry.

I got home from vacation and was finally able to go pick up the parts cruiser and miscellaneous parts that went with it. Glad to finally have this stuff home. Several things aren't pictured, but also got the doors, nice condition jump seats, and a swing away spare tire carrier complete with spare tire and original wheel.

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

Bought a 1HDT engine from a member here for the '72. Looking forward to mating this to an H55f. It'll be a minute. These parts aren't cheap!

So what would you guys do with the red '78... clean it up and sell the whole thing, or part it out?

Sell the rear vent windows and latches to me------they won't be of any use on the 72--

Since that last post, I've decided I will most likely sell the vehicle intact, whenever I'm ready.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom