Ok I need help...flasher relay location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I spent hours DIGGING all over the internet on 4 different forums and I cannot find a diagram showing where this damn thing is located. I have opened so many threads that started off asking the same question but someone would always chime in and tell the OP to solve his problem using a different method other than changing the relay. Can someone please show me where this flasher relay is located on a 08 GX? Also...I managed to figure out that there is a flasher/DRL Ecu and what is really confusing is that the signal flasher clicking noise comes from it but not the relay itself! I am dying! Please help

Found it in the manual but after removing the switch plate with all of the buttons I still can't see it. If anyone can take a pic or describe exactly where it is....I will be so grateful!

Relay.png

Last edited:
Did you ever find it? It’s a black 3inchx 3onch black box behind the fuse panel. You’ll have to contort you head in between the petals to see it ...but you won’t be able to disconnect it while visualizing it. The 12 pin plug is white with a tab to depress while you disconnect it. I’ll snap a phot since diode dynamics said they would be willing to try and work out a flasher like their cf 10 with the flash pattern features

does it help at all to pop the driver side vent?

No. You access it from below. You need to remove the lower panel in the drivers footwell as well as the switch panel to the lower left of the steering wheel. Then you can reach up and change it. On the GX its actually pretty easy to get to. On my GS its buried behind the parking brake assembly and fuse box up inside of the dash with no clearance to remove the connector or bolt holding it in. Getting the locking tab off is the hardest part

No. You access it from below. You need to remove the lower panel in the drivers footwell as well as the switch panel to the lower left of the steering wheel. Then you can reach up and change it. On the GX its actually pretty easy to get to. On my GS its buried behind the parking brake assembly and fuse box up inside of the dash with no clearance to remove the connector or bolt holding it in. Getting the locking tab off is the hardest part

so I just did this. I was able to get to it without removing anything. stuck my head between the pedals with a headlamp. it's pretty easy to see it. the plug goes into the relay laterally.

also used part number
82241-35010

and moved one pin over for the hazard lights. this allowed me to use an off the shelf 8 pin flasher relay and adapt it to the factory 12 pin flasher relay plug.

reference on how to in the youtube video.

I couldn’t not find where is hazard relay located. Could anyone help me? That’s would be great if you have pictures. Thank you

I spent hours DIGGING all over the internet on 4 different forums and I cannot find a diagram showing where this damn thing is located. I have opened so many threads that started off asking the same question but someone would always chime in and tell the OP to solve his problem using a different method other than changing the relay. Can someone please show me where this flasher relay is located on a 08 GX? Also...I managed to figure out that there is a flasher/DRL Ecu and what is really confusing is that the signal flasher clicking noise comes from it but not the relay itself! I am dying! Please help
It’s is a 3x1 ish box on the back of the fuse box under your steering wheel, you have to remove your fuse box to get to the back of it and you will see “flasher” or something along this lines written on it

225669A0-9CE4-48BD-B084-7597165843D9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom