OIL Pressure Sender JIS Splitter Tee / Y FJ60 Engine EFI 3FE 2FE LS HOLLEY SNIPER CHOKE INDICATOR LAMP LIGHT CHECK ENGINE Update CNC Carbonate LENS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll definitely need a few of these for LS and other OBD2 swaps :)

@Ned one of these would nicely finish off your 3FE conversion

What did you have no idea about? That the 3F with a carb and a automatic is a complete turd?

i had no idea the SNIPER difference made in total HP gain ...........

simply stated here , if that makes sense ?.

is this the correct OEM Toyota and or HOLLEY SNIPER Factory terminology application Nolen ?

HP / Horse Power Gain

i am not afraid to ask these basic questions , because i simply am not familiar with the HOLLEY Sniper in any level like you are ?

but , lately it has intrigued me enough to think out some stuff to help the sniper community , and maybe well ........... one day try the " M.F, " out for myself on one of

my own rigs ?

not there yet

but its occurring Teq mentally anyway ....:D

Last edited:
The Dakota dashes can trigger a warning light.

BTW; Barrett Jackson doesn’t equal quality. Have heard from multiple people their Land Cruisers they bought from BJ needed serious help.

Point taken on the “ barret Jackson “

I was not aware ?

Ok

Now , and should have been : My SEMA- SPEC line up of :

FEA01C81-5AA1-4F3A-BE2F-A60265EACCE9.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd like to order one but I can't find it on your site.

they WILL be there here shorty give me a hour

ill post a a lINK

thanks

i had no idea the SNIPER difference made in total HP gain ...........

simply stated be me here , if that makes sence ?

is this the correct OEM Toyota and or HOLY SNIPER Factory terminology application Nolen ?

HP / Horse Power Gain

i am not afraid to ask these basic questions , because i simply am not familiar with the HOLY Sniper in any level like you are ?

bu' t , lately it has intrigued me enough to think out some stuff to help the sniper community , and maybe well ........... one day try the " M.F, " out for myself on one of my own rigs ?

not there yet

but its occurring Teq mentally anyway ....:D
The majority of my the HP gain from a Sniper will come from replacing old worn out, poorly functional carburetors with extra drag from vacuum leaks etc.

If I had an identical 2F and did a Sniper then dropped a perfectly built JimC desmog carb on it, I would think the HP would be the same.

Same air in, same power.

I've built a 2FE for my FJ60 and I used the choke light for the check engine light. Will this be able to be refit into the stock choke light?

Yes it will and does .........:)

@ToyotaMatt

Are Female and Male ends of this adapter ALL 1/8 BSP thread ?

1669335022772.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom