Events/Trails Official PHX Monthly Cruiser Cruise thread: Check here for details (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bummed I missed the last meet up. I have a question to the group. Best place to have my 97 front seals redone. I already know and use Desert Toy Shop and love them but I am struggling to spend the $2k anywhere to get the front done. I can do it myself but may not want to spend the time. I have the tools ... and would provide libations if it were a DIY. Thoughts, pricing?

1997, triple locked, 276k miles, runs like a top, doubt it has had front done in the past 15 years if at all. Considering RCV's like these that I have in my rock crawling Jeep to avoid pulling it apart and seeing that it's a mess.

20230218_150210.jpg

Bummed I missed the last meet up. I have a question to the group. Best place to have my 97 front seals redone. I already know and use Desert Toy Shop and love them but I am struggling to spend the $2k anywhere to get the front done. I can do it myself but may not want to spend the time. I have the tools ... and would provide libations if it were a DIY. Thoughts, pricing?

1997, triple locked, 276k miles, runs like a top, doubt it has had front done in the past 15 years if at all. Considering RCV's like these that I have in my rock crawling Jeep to avoid pulling it apart and seeing that it's a mess.

View attachment 3436828
@Cruiserhiggs
Avid Cruisers

View attachment 3436828
We would love to help. We do them all the time and we don’t cost 2k

View attachment 3436828

Are you keeping awd? I have a set of nitro (rcv made) shafts and birfs that are new and I probably won’t use. They have a softer inner race than the birfs that rcv sells that make them last a lot longer in an awd truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom