Official ONSC Member Rigs Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found a homeless truck and it it climbed on the trailer. 136k miles no rust. Flood damage. They follow me!!!!

C482A69C-5ED2-40B4-AAC0-71615B982A9B.jpeg

Last edited:
Officially an overlander. 🤣

753F4DEE-0640-4C34-AD39-EC25F580A5F8.jpeg

2100ABD5-28E1-455E-AF92-B8FB1C709CF1.jpeg

I have all sorts of Toyota updates, sold my '82 Brown Pickup August 2020, had to get rid of the curse I inherited. Then this July I bought @HENDOG 's blue 40! I'm now wheeling(and currently daily driving) in style! And coincidentally enough, on Sunday my buddy Jacob who some of y'all have met, found my old '94 80 for sale on marketplace. It just so happens it was the same guy I sold it too and Jacob was looking for a good 4wd for the winter now that he lives in Banner Elk and drives a Nissan 240sx! Long story short the seller(Justin, what an awesome guy) held the 80 for Jacob and he picked it up yesterday! It is EXACTLY the same as how I sold it minus different tires. Funny part is, Justin told Jacob he wouldn't drive it home on the interstate or at any speed over 65 because of how much the steering floats, turns out it was exactly the same as when I had it and I drove it on a 15hr round trip like that! (I guess some people just have higher standards than the s**t boxes I'm used too) But Justin had bought Slee caster plates and Slee stainless extended brake lines and never installed them so soon enough Jacob will get it to the point I was too cheap to get it to!

I called to go see that 80 but he already had someone lined up...I was too late. Great price and the interior looked immaculate
Yeah the interior is absolutely flawless, @WHG423 is contributor to that. He owned it before me and gutted it and deep cleaned it. Then when I sold it my buddy and I spent two days vacuuming and scrubbing and wiping all the dust and clay that had accumulated while I owned it.

Same...actually nightmares of selling it. :frown: Hindsight.
There is a truck here in charlotte that looks a lot like it could be your old one. I keep seeing it. Any idea where yours went after you sold?

I just got some sliders
19E4711D-70AC-4D8D-A006-58D842E47168.jpeg

They came with a truck. I dont need the truck i just want the sliders
9DAFF612-DCC7-4806-B2EA-E5B9BF3F088D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom